ビジー

Tommy x anxious reader
TW: MENTIONS OF VERBAL ABUSE

Your POV

I'm on my way to visit my boyfriend he's been stressing himself lately. He's working so hard so i bought brownies on the way.

I finally arrived at his house knocking on the door waiting for someone to answer patiently. Someone finally opened the door it was his mom. She smiled and welcomed me inside. "Tommy's in his room careful though he's cranky right now" I nodded at his mom's warning. I climbed the steps slowly and knocking on his door slowly.

"Not now mom! I told you i'm busy!" You flinched at his reply still not used at his noisy self. "It's Y/N!" You heard him stand up his chair opening his door greeting you with a small smile. "Hey Y/N um you can sit on the bed or something I need to finsih the work I'm doing" Before you could give him the brownies you bought he's already sitting on his chair. You sat down on his bed making yourself comfortable.

It's been 2 hours since you came but his attention is still on his computer. You were contemplating whether or not tell him to eat. You're used to keep quiet since you used to live in a toxic household. You were taught to keep quiet and your opinions aren't being validated, always getting yelled at for making a mistake. So right now isn't the best scenario to be in right now. You were shaking but soon shrugging it off giving yourself courage to talk.

"Tommy?" You whispered trying to catch his attention, shaking a little bit. He did not seem to hear you so you tried to call him again a little louder this time. "Tommy? Can you please eat i brought-" before you finish your sentence he looked at you with a glare. The look that's telling you to shut up.

But with just that look you flinched preparing for a scold but he just continued typing. "I-I'm just going downstairs call me if you need me" you said quietly. You left his bedroom walking down. Your emotions arr uncontrolable so you started tearing up. You rushed to the nearest bathroom trying to supress your sobs. Covering your mouth to stay quiet, your breath is now unstable.

Few mimutes later you heard a knock on the door but you start to space out still catching your breath. The knock gets more agressive every second. You reached out for the lock, unlocking the door. It was soon slammed open a worried figure now standing in front of you. You soon figured out it was tommy when he hugged you calming you down.

You were still sobbing on his shoulder while he kept apologizing repeatedly. "Y/N look at me, breath okay?" You nodded following his breathing making it stable. You soon calmed down in his embrace. He pulled out the hug looking at you worriedly.  " I'm sorry... i was caught up with the work i have, i know its not an excuse to be a dick but i'm really sorry" He saie cupping your face.

You sniffed and nodded, even though you were now calm you still can't let out words. He helped you stand up, guiding you to his room. He laid you down his bed going back to his computer. "Hold on this is going to be quick okay? I'm just going to turn off the computer the we'll cuddle okay? Maybe eat the brownies you brought?" You just nodded, you wait for him to come back to bed.

Once he's finally done he tackled you into a hug, you groaned and let out a laugh. "There's the smile i've been waiting to see" He said looking at you, he gave you a peck on the forehead going back to bed soon drifting off to sleep.