捕まる

Tommy x Partner Reader
TW: none
requested by: _angel_of_eden_ 

Giggles escape your lips as you walk on the pavement. Holding up your phone close to your ear. You were on your way to your boyfriend's house to hang out. The call finally ended after he excused himself to do something. Your arm fell limp on your side, humming your favorite song. The day isn't bad, the shining sun ready to set and wind blowing causing your hair to mess up a little. You stopped by a convienience store to buy cool drinks for you and your partner. Thanking the guy behind the counter, grabbing the plastic and continued your journey.

While you are on your way to your boyfriend's house, he on the other hand is in his room, the familiar tune of the able sisters fill the room along his loud laugh that sounds more like a scream. He's sitting on his chair, leaning back in comfort. On the back of his mind he's thinking that he might've forgot something. Brushing the thought off his mind he went back on his grind entertaining the viewers watching his stream.

As all that chaos happening in his room, you're a street close to his house. Sighing as you can see the familiar building growing bigger as you got close.You knocked on the door, stepping back a little after. You were greeted by his mom, replying a polite "hello" to her. She soon went to the living room to continue her show, leaving you to remove your shoes on the rack. You climbed up the stairs opening your boyfriend's room.

With you bursting in his room he looked at you with his wide blue eyes. "What are you doing here?" He freaked out. You were a little confused. You both planned to hang out at 8. You reached to your pocket quickly looking at the time. Your eyes soon darting to the camera.

Shit

Tommy messily closed his stream. After  doing so he faced you with a worried look. "I thought we said 8, y/n" he started. You let pit a frustrated sigh slumping down his bed. "You didn't tell me you were going to stream so i went a little early" His eyes went bigger if possible.

"So that's what i forgot" He rubbed his face with his palm going down. "Sorry, i was thinking of a good stream plan i completely forgot about telling you." You looked at him clearly seeing his sorry eyes. You sighed again, the anxiety building up in your chest. You pat your lap standing up still looking at him.

"Let's announce it" Tommy was worried he knows facing the camera isn't your thing but if you wanted to do it he couldn't say no.

"Okay but are you sure you're okay with this?" He asked still a bit unsure about ypur choice. You nodded "yeah! We shouldn't care about other's comments, this is our relationship not their's. So i say let's do it"

He agreed, he fixed is setup and giving your hand a squeeze of reassurance. His mouse clicked the live button. Both of your hearts beating fast as the chat started to flood. Your partner cleared his throat explaining why he ended the stream earlier.

"Okay chat as you can see we have a wonderful person beside me" He said as he grabbed your shoulder giving it a pat. You giggled at his compliment. "They're the person earlier and they're my lovely partner" He proudly introduced. You waved hello at the camera "Hello chat! I'm y/n" you couldn't help but laugh at the chat sending "hello"s to you as well. The compliments are overwhelming but you feel safe.

Tommy tapped the table gaining your attention. "Well! Since we made a sudden announcement how about a qna? If your okay with that y/n?" You nodded at him, humming an agreeing note. Tommy made the dontation screen a little bigger so you both can read. You read a few good questions, but tommy read one out loud. "Who asked who?" He read "well me of course, you gotta be a man and ask them out!" You laughed shaking your head mouthing the word no at the chat. But you gave him a chance to say that.

"Oh! Here's a good one. What's your favorite feature about them" you said humming a little bit to think. "I like his eyes! It always matches whatever shirt he wears." You smiled, the chat spamming "aww"s at your answer. It was tommy's turn to answer. You looked at him waiting for him to speak. "Their face of course" he laughed soon continuing "their hair actually. I love ruffling it" he said patting your head.

The qna continued for an hour more ending the stream after. You both said your goodbyes to the viewers. You laid back on your chair sighing in relief. He laughed at your tired state, pulling you off the chair you whined. He set you both on the bed hugging you.

"You did great" he comforted. You nuzzled your head on his chest mumbling a thank you.