Chapter 1: My Joke Ship, Our Joke Ship

A few years later, Walter did move on. He ended up marrying his new girlfriend, Skylar, and he ended up having a kid, Walter Jr. He also has gotten into the meth business with Jesse Pinkman who was a former student of his. He has completely forgot about Monokuma at that time. Everything was normal until one day, he checked the news.
He saw a report on there was a killing game that was started at Hopes Peak Academy. No one could interfere and stop the killing game from happening.
Walter was reminded of Monokuma and all of the things that they did together. Walter then immediately stormed out of the house but he was stopped by Skylar.
"Walter where are you going?" Skylar said. "I just made you Big Chungus flavoured ice cream."
"Skylar, I need to go and do important teacher work as I am a teacher ok brb." Walter said before grabbing the ice cream and teleporting to Jesse's house.
"jesse."
"walt."
"jesse."
"walt."
They then proceeded to kiss for a few seconds.
"Jesse this isn't the best time." Walter said. "I need your help."
"Yo Mr White what is it?" Jesse said while smokin wed
"I used to be dating this guy named Monokuma and I want to see him again." Walter said.
"Yo mr white you're a bi-con mr white." Jesser said
"jesse wtf u talking abour" walter respomfed
"Anyways I need you to take me to the other side of the Earth so I can make amends with him."
"Sure man." Jese said
Jesse then got out the Waltermobile and he stood on top of it and started T-Posing and spinning. This caused the Waltermobile to fly and Walter got in and drove it to the destination. It took around an hour i think idk i wasn't there until they got there. Walter kept driving until he reached Hope's Peak Academy but he ended up driving too much which caused him to drive into the wall there. He then saw Monokuma with the 15 students of Hope's Peak Academy there.
"Monokuma!" Walter exclaimed.
"Walter?" Monokuma exclaimed.
"Jesse." Jesse exclaimed.
"Uh, what's happening?" Makoto said.
"Monokuma, what's the deal with this?" Byakuya yelled at Monokuma.
"I genuinely don't know." Monokuma said. "This wasn't planned and I don't know how he got he-"
"EVERYONE LOOK A HOLE!" Yasuhiro yelled as he ran out of the school through the hole that was created from Walter crashing into the school using the Waltermobile. All 15 students proceeded to follow him out if the school.
"NO DON'T LEAVE I HAVEN'T EVEN GOTTEN SOMEONE TO KILL SOMEONE YET!" Monokuma yelled.
Monokuma then looked at Walter with nothing but pure anger in his eyes.
"Ok so i'll just be in the waltermobile if anyone needs me." Jesse said as he crawled into the waltermobile.
"Walter." Monokuma said. "You got a lot of explaining to do."