Chapter 2: The Biggest, Most Awful, Most Tragic Event in Human History

"Monokuma, I just want to talk." Walter said.
"No. Shut up." Monokuma said. "You ruined my plan!"
"Look." Walter said. "What I did was bad but let me make it up to you."
"No you can't." Monokuma said. "I told you not to get in my way and look what you did."
"Monokuma, there's more to life then a killing game, please just take my hand." Walter said.
"No." Monokuma said
Walter then started crying.
"I don't want to deal with you." Monokuma said. "You're not based."
"Don't say that!" Walter said
"I'd even say that you're cringe." Monokuma said.
Walter then ran to the Waltermobile with tears in his eyes and he drove away to his house. It took like 26.6 seconds but he did it in the end.
"Yo Walt sorry bout what happened." Jesse said. "But we need to make meth"
Walter said nothing and walked back to the Walter house.
"Walter it's been a few hours. What were you doing?" Skylar said.
"Being based but I ended up being cringe." Walter said.
"Understandable, have a great day," Skylar said.
Walter liked Skylar but she wasn't Monokuma. To drown out his sorrows, he decided to speedrun Mario 64. He got to the part in Mario 64 where you had to Backwards Long Jump and he did it perfectly which was pretty based. He then finished his speedrun and got an idea. He wanted to try the Backwards Long Jump IRL because he was bored. He went to try it near some stairs in his house but he found out that he had no stairs so he just tried to Backwards Long Jump at the corner of the house. After 1 try, it worked and he was flying across the entire world. He then flew so far that time itself started to speed up so he was basically time traveling which is based. He ended up landing a few months in the future on an island called Jabberwock Island. He then saw Monokuma, a rabbit who looked kind of like monokuma and 16 students there. Monokuma and the rabbit were fighting and Walter Backwards Long Jumped into their fight causing both of them to be separated.
"Ok gamers, What is happening." Walter said.
"My name is Usami." The rabbit monokuma thing said. "And Walter is being a meanie."
"Walter, I'm too confused to be mad at you showing up." Monokuma said.
"Monokuma, use your buff powers to beat her." Walter said.
Monokuma started to transform into Buff Monokuma. Walter then punted Usami into Monokuma and Monokuma threw her into the sun.
"Ok gamers it's killing game time." Monokuma said
"Where's Sans Undertale and Kanye West when you need them." Nagito Komaeda said