Chapter 3: Walter & Monokuma do things in this chapter

"Monokuma I just want to apologise fo-" Walter was about to say before being cut off by Monokuma who has stopped being buff.
"Walter, there's no need to apologise when I got another killing game happening." Monokuma said.
"Ok so can we get together." Walter said.
"Yes." Monokuma said.
They then started to make out and it was pretty based tbh and it happened for like 100 hours.
"Ok im gonna go check on the students brb." Monokuma said but then he checked the island and found out that all the students escaped the island with Usami who respawned after being punted into the sun.
"Im not even mad." Monokuma said to himself.
Monokuma has realised that Walter White is more important then killing students in a killing game. Walter then ran up to Monokuma.
"Alright we need to go tell my wife about us." Walter said
"You have a wife?!?!?" Monokuma said.
"y e s." waltar says
They then held hands and flew over to Walters house only to find out that there's no one there and that his wife and child were not there
"Ok monokuma they left the house as i've been gone for like a few months and my wife probably broke up with me ok lets go ice skating." Waltar saud
"Yes" monokuma said.
They then went ice skating and it was based lol. Walter and Monokuma then started officially dating and then in a few months time, they ended up getting married and it was super epic but like the only people at the wedding were Jesse and Monokuma's students who he forced to go to his wedding. Everything was based and epic but then one day, walter fell asleep but when he woke up, he was in a locker. He then broke out of his locker and found himself in another school.
Another killing game.