Ask for Miles 1

@bookfreak0815 asked Miles, you seem obsessed with Baker. Even though everyone in Spectrum seems to be fascinated by him, you take that admiration to a new level. Is there a specific reason behind it?

There kind of is. Baker was an extremely good code breaker, and field agent. Sorry to say, part of it was just so I could annoy Redfort more, but most of it was real. He was also the friendly guy next door, and everyone liked him, which is pretty hard to do.

The next one was my own idea, and has absolutely NO book basings, but I feel like it could be true so I'm going to include it.

Baker is also my uncle.

*everyone looking shocked*

My father was about 14 when he was born, so they were never really close, but he taught me everything about code breaking that I know; and I am one of Spectrum's best coders. So, grandmother and grandfather, his parents, died when he was about 6, and all his siblings were living their lives in foreign countries, such as France for my family, and most of them were about to have kids of their own or didn't like kids, so he went to the orphanage. Spectrum then discovered him from there, and he became the youngest and best agent. He later reconnected with his family, especially his newphews and nieces, and when he saw my knack for puzzles, he introduced me to coding. Later, he told Spectrum about me and before I know it, I'm moving from France to the U.S for a job from people I've never met.