Dreamnoblade - Snuggling

Dreamnoblade snuggling

This was really fun to write! This timeline is before
SPOILERS
Dream and techno blew up lmanburg. This is also my favorite ship ever.
I l o v e  it

✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎ (the planes are so cuteee)

Techno Blade was still out somewhere and dream was getting impatient. He had gone all the way to this fucking tundra for him and techno wasn't even here yet.

He was currently resting upside down with his back on the bed and his head on the floor. He whined like a child for a solid 15 seconds before realising that literally no one could hear him.

He had this whole date thing planned out for the both of them. He made cheesecake from scratch just for them. Techno had mentioned it was his favorite once. It was really hard since dream is a terrible chef but it actually came out pretty tasty.

He could honestly care less about the cake right now though, he just wanted to see his boyfriend.

After an hour more of waiting, Dreams eyes began to close. Darkness overcame him as he he fell into a peaceful slumber.

~

Techno POV

I finally got all the wither skulls I needed and after a little stroll I found the portal. I went back through to the overworld and wandered back home.

I noticed it was dark out and I needed to get home quick before a bunch of mobs spawn and bother me. I walked through my doors and took my gear off. I climbed the ladder and immediately saw what was on my bed, or rather, who was in my bed.

3rd person POV

Techno climbed into the bed and started at his boyfriend sleeping so peacefully. He massaged his fingers through dreams hair until he woke up.

"Hmm..." Dream mumbled, still half asleep.

"I'm back, sleepy head, " Techno whispered softly.

Dream opened his eyes more and stared at him before pouting. "You were taking too long and I fell asleep, not my fault."
He crossed his arms and turned away, trying to look upset.

"Can I make it up to you?" Techno asked, actually feeling bad he made the cute blond wait so long.

"...Cuddle me."

Techno chuckled before replying with a soft, 'okay'.

Dream turned back around and nuzzled his face into techno's neck. Techno wrapped his arms around his waist and hugged him tightly.

Dream smelled like sugar, whipped cream, and rasberries. They just basked in the moonlight, slowly receding into nightfall

Dream let out a sigh of contentment, the date and cheesecake long forgotten.

Just them two.

Holding each other like they never wanted to let go.

~~~

Mmmmmmmm. I liked that story a lot. There was a lot of build up but cuddling is only so long soooo

I just realised its 4:20 while I'm writing this and I'm happy now.

Here is some BEAUTIFUL Ranboo artwork by @edenufly on Twitter:

Anyway bye people!

- author san