Dreamnotfound wedding

Don't mind the art, it was the only dream it found picture saved on my phone since I don't actually ship them. You know what? Let me go download one right now, brb

 You know what? Let me go download one right now, brb

The colors of the sits aren't right but whatever

✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎

Dreamnotfound wedding

Oh, also
In this AU the Fundy and dream "wedding" happened but they're not married right now. This could honestly be considered Fundy x Dream if you think about it.

✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎

"At this time, does anyone have a reason why these two shall not be married? Speak now or forever hold your peace." Wilbur announced at the ceremony.

George was standing in front of me, in a black suite with a velvety blue tie and a cobalt blue corsage. He looked Georgeous. (I had to I'm sorry)

The audience was silent, signaling for Wilbur to move on.

"Do you, GeorgeNotFound, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Wilbur asked George, while George was smiling like and idiot.

"I do"

"Do you, DreamWasTaken, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Wilbur asked me.

I took a deep breath in and out, before finding the words I wanted to say.

"I d-"

"WAIT!!"

Everyone snapped there heads to where the voice came from.

Dream POV

"Dream, come with me, don't marry him!" Fundy yelled desperately. I took a good look at Fundy before starting to
w h e e z e.

"OkAY" I said through laughing.

Everyone look thoroughly confused and started whispering among themselves. I walked down the steps and followed Fundy behind a pillar. I could not stop laughing at the whole situation, even when Fundy was confessing his love for me. Even when he kissed me.

"WHAT THE HELL DREAM?!" George yelled as him and most of the audience were staring at us behind the pillar.

It was bairly audible but you could make out, "this is what you get for ruining my other wedding", through the wheezing.

A huge argument broke out and Fundy and George were actually fist fighting. Wilbur was just smiling through the pain of another failed wedding and his sons weird antics. Snapmap and Tubbo were very confused and Ranboo had already teleported away.

Through all the shouting, I yelled out,

"WAIT WAIT WAIT"

They all stopped and looked at me.

"There's one more thing this needs,"

They all looked at me expectantly.

Dream has left the game

~~~~~~~

:D This was actually really fun to write ngl. I'm doing the book out of order so this Is the first one I'm writing.

Here is some wonderful Fundy artwork by @justdessplease on Twitter :

Bye people!!

- author san