Chapter 9

When I got home from the party all I could think about was the kiss. The sparks it sent through by body and wondering if he felt it too. And what Natalie would do to me now.

What have I gotten myself into? I thought as I headed up the stairs to my room and plopped on my bed and checked the time. 2:19 a.m.

I can't wait to go to school on monday. I quitetly said as I drifted to sleep.

**

I was woken up by the sound of my phone ringing.

Hey what happened to you last night??

nothing I just wanted to go home

did you see sean

yes...and we kissed

WHAT?!? Im coming over

***

I was eating cereal and in barged alexa.

OMG YOU KISSED HIM!!!!

SHH! my mom is still sleeping.

sorry. so tell me everything!!

well we had some drinks and he said I was beautiful and then we kissed, but then natalie came and ruined everything.

Ew what did she say?

She said I should watch my back.... I have no idea what she would do to me!

Don't worry if Sean really likes you, he won't let Natalie get in the way.

I hope your right.. let's go watch a movie so I can get my mind off of her.

********

After Alexa went home I went to my room and just laid in bed and thought of how much that kiss meant to me and how I hope Natalie doesn't do anything to ruin my chances with him.

I can't wait to see him tomorrow, I said as I drifted off to sleep.

***

Hey guys, I'm so so sorry for not updating. I have been so busy with school and I just don't have time to write. I will try to update on a regular basis but I can't make promises. Love You! <3 Also please vote, it shows me how much you love the story and gives me motivation to update