Monday After the Party

"Can't wait to see him", I thought as I heard my alarm clock ring.

"What should I wear today?" I said looking through my closet

"Ahh this is perfect!" *picture without the heels* "Sean's gonna love this."

When I went downstairs I grabbed a yogurt, said goodbye to my mom and left for school.

****

Apparently the news got out about my kiss with Sean because everybody (and I mean everybody) was staring at me when I got out of my car and headed into the school.

 I got to my locker and felt the presence of someone behind me. I assumed it was Alexa but when I turned around it was Sean!

Hey, he said, you look beautiful!

Aww thanks, I said while blushing, glad you like it.

So about the party on Saturday? Sean said

What about it?

I meant everything I said, and want to know if you'll officially be my girlfriend.

of course, I'll be your girlfriend Sean!

great, I have to get to class or I'll get detention again, but let's hangout after school babe.

*****

Alexa! Guess what happened! I said as I got to the lunch table I share with Alexa

What?

Sean asked me out! Were gonna hangout tonight!

Omg! I can't wait to hear the details! Call me right after the date.

*****

After lunch I went to history. I walked in and right away heard "slut" when I walked in and Natalie and her group of friends laughing.

"They really want to make my life hell" I thought, "Well there not gonna get to me!"

*****

Hey Babes! So this is just a filler before Seaniana's first date! Like the last chapter will try and post on a regular basis! Remember to vote and comment, it motivates me!