Senior Year

Today is the day. Senior year! Everyone will see how much I have changed....

When I got up this morning I was so nervous. I got in the shower, did my hair, and put on my favorite outfit I bought this summer! *picture on side minus the high heels*

God I look so damn good. I thought to myself as I looked in my mirror.

Hi honey, do you want some breakfast?, my mom said

No, i'll just have a banana. I'm running a little late anyway.

I got in my car and texted Alexa. Hey meet me outside by the front door of the school, be there in 10 :)

Before I even parked everybody was already staring at me. Today was going to fun.

Hey, love the outfit, Alexa told me when I got to the front door, apparently so does everybody else!

Yeah, I said laughing, especially the freshmen they can't keep their eyes off of me!

When I opened the door, the news must have already got around because everybody was waiting for me. Their expressions were priceless, but I couldn't wait to see Sean's again.

Ok, so I have American History first hour, what do you have? Alexa said

Damn, I have science, do we have any classes together?

No, just lunch! This sucks!

Yeah, oh well you'll get over it. I said and walked away. Time to find Sean

Well if it isn't miss dye my hair and now i'm popular.

Oh god natalie the last person I wanted to deal with right now

What do you want? I said in the rudest way possible

I just had to see how fake you looked for myself.

Well if you wanted to see someone who looked fake why don't you just look in the mirror bitch. Wow this makeover has given me an awesome attitude

Whatever. Natalie said and walked off

*Ring Ring*

When I walked into science there he was. Looking better than before. I freaked out a little bit when I headed to my seat, right by him.

Hey? Sean said to me

Hi, how are you?

Good ever since I broke up with Natalie. OMG he broke up with her!!

Why did you break up with her?

Cause there's this girl i'm trying to get with.

Oh yeah, what does she look like?

She has big brown eyes, smokin body, and is the hottest person I have ever seen.

***************

When I got to the lunch room table, I practically yelled to Alexa that Sean wants to get with me!

Really! What did he say!! Alexa said

He said he's trying to get with this girl that has big brown eyes, and a hot body! That's obviously me!

Oh my god! Get with him!

I'm trying, hopefully we have more classes!

Hey guys, had to do this chapter on my phone! Sorry the ending wasn't very good. Won't be updating for a few days. Like always if you have any suggestions, please inbox or leave a comment below <3