"Avengers I have a mission for you!" Fury shouted angrily, making everyone turn their heads.

Clint dropped down from the vents and fell to the floor. "What? What did I miss?" he said, still disorientated.

"Nothing, Agent Barton." Fury said monotonously.

"There is a small disturbance down by the old warehouse. We want you to check it out." He said, sounding quite urgent.

"Of course, Director Fury." Steve said politely.

Fury nodded at them, and exited the room.

"Suit up!" Tony said joyously. It had been a while since they had been on a mission, and they were all bored, so that mission was a life saver.

Ⓛ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓣ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓜ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓢ︎Ⓚ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓟ︎

There was a sound of scuttling coming from the upper floor. They all crept in, quickly scanning the room to check for any potential threats.

"Hey guys, look!" Clint whispered loudly, pointing at some sort of thick tube.

Everyone looked up and saw it. Before they could do anything else, green smoke came whooshing out of it, engulfing the Avengers in it's midst, and causing them to pass out.

Ⓐ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓡ︎ Ⓛ︎Ⓔ︎  Ⓣ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓜ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓢ︎Ⓚ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓟ︎

"Fury, look!" Maria Hill's voice rang throughout the warehouse, seemingly making the shadows shift.

She pointed down at the ground when Fury turned around, and his eyes widened in shock.

The Avengers all lay there unconscious, but there was one teeny tiny alteration.

They were teenagers.

𝔸.ℕ.

Hey guys thanks for checking this out! The other chapters will be longer, I promise! I have 2 published on going Avengers fanfics already, one drafted one and one Maze Runner one, so updates won't be regular, but they won't be really long apart!

I'd love to see your comments on this, constructive criticism is taken 😊

- Your friendly neighbourhood fangirl! Also a Gryffindork hehe xx

*yeets self out of the window*