11

Now that they knew that they were the Avengers, Peter and Ned helped Tony and Bruce make the formula that would turn them back into adults.

Here is an example of their chaotic working, where no one had any manners or self respect:

"OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL YOU DO NOT PUT 1.34875382946399 MILLIGRAMS OF AMMONIUM CHLORIDE YOU ADD 1.34875382946398 MILLIGRAMS HOW DAMN HARD IS IT TO REMEMBER THAT DIPSHIP"

Yeah. I guess you could say that it was chaotic.

For the others, they just relaxed all the time. Literally.

But finally, the cure was ready.

"So..." Tony began as they 4 walked into the living room where they were greeted by the others' stares. "We've done it. We've got the cure."

Instead of looking happy like they would have done a bit previously, they looked pretty downcast.

"Fury demands that we take in within the next 3 hours," Bruce sighed.

Peter and Ned exchanged glances then stepped forward.

"If you've only got 3 hours, then let's go out one last time!"

Everyone nodded vigorously.

Ned went to call MJ and 1 minute later she was with them - don't question how she got through security.

*

Here is a list of the things that they did:

1. Got stuck in the McDonalds slide.

2. Then eat McDonalds.

3. Went to a theme park and laughed at Clint screeching on the big swings ride.

4. Timed Ned building the Millenium Falcon out of Lego (he beat his record by 2 seconds!)

5. Had lots of fun - even Natasha and MJ.

Then it was finally time to say goodbye.

"Well...bye I guess," Peter said, looking very downcast.

"Tell you what," Tony began. "You can still visit us when we're adults. That sound good?"

Peter and Ned gasped - surprised Pikachu fave- but surprisingly it was MJ who answered.

"Sure, but don't think I'm gonna stop calling you losers. Apart from Natasha."

Natasha smirked whereas the others just looked slightly offended.

"I hope to see you soon!" Thor boomed loudly, making most of them cover their ears.

Everyone said a small goodbye then the 6 had to leave.

"Byeee," Ned and Peter called. MJ just waved ever so slightly.

*

"Oh mA gOoDnEsS We'rE aDuLTs aGaIN!"

*

Hi! This was the last chapter! Thanks for reading this! Special thanks to chloetheavocadogirl for being there from the start and commenting and voting, signup29 and StormRacer03 for voting and commenting and whatnot too! Thanks for everyone- now byeee imma go now -

Baiiii

🎉 You've finished reading 𝔸𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕀𝕟 ℍ𝕚𝕘𝕙 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝 🎉