Ugghh. Time to get up for school. Those were Tony's first thoughts when he woke up.

He groaned and tumbled off his bed. Sliding his feet into his now too big slippers, he wandered around the room, getting dressed, having a shower and doing his teeth.

The same applied for everyone.

They all padded downstairs to be greeted with toast and blueberry muffins.

Nat, Bruce and Steve took a slice of toast, Tony and Clint took a muffin and Thor took both.

"Come on, we're gonna be late!" Bruce whined, wanting to make a good first impression.

Tony groaned, but led the way to the school - he had memorised the route last night.

As they approached the school, they spotted several students milling around the doors, chatting until the bell rang and they had to go indoors.

All six of them turned their head sharply at the sound of a loud horn from the road. A kid was sprinting across the road towards the school. As soon as he eached the doors, the bell rang, so he had no time to catch his breath.

Nat pushed her way forward and walked to the doors, beckoning the others impatiently for them to follow her. They took a deep breath, and pushed the doors open.

Peter pov

As soon as I threw myself onto my chair, I was asked to go to the Principal's office.

I strolled down to the office throughout the empty hallways, jumping whenever I heard a sound - I've watched too many horror films.

"I was summoned?" I asked as soon as I knocked and entered.

Principle chuckled, and gestured to me to come forward.

"Mr. Parker, we have six new students. You will be their guide and make them feel welcome. We areeltitling yhsi to you because you are one of our best students, but you don't socialise with many others bar from Mr. Leeds and Miss. Jones. Is this OK?"

Surprised, I nodded.

He gestured for me to wait outside the door, for the students, I presume.

After about a minute, six teens walked out of the door to meet me.

Nat pov

As soon as we walked through the extra door in the principal's office, my nerves started to hit me again. Though I would never admit it, I was anxious at returning to teh age of 14. At that age, I was already killing people. Now, I'm expected to play dodgeball and go on computers.

"Ah, welcome!" the principal beamed when he saw us. "May you introduce yourselves?"

"Chris E"

"Robert"

"CHRIS H"

"Scarlett"

"Mark"

"Jeremy"

He smiled at us and gave us a mini lecture on the school rules, which I didn't bother listening to.

"...and your guide is waiting outside this door!" he finished lamely.

We smiled at him and walked outside of the office. There stood a boy with soft brown hair and chocolate eyes.

He looked startled to see us at first.

"Oh, um hi! I'm Peter, and I think I'm your guide!" Petr spoke in a cheery voice, but not a fake one.

"Hi, Peter. I'm Chris E, that's Chris H, Scarlett, Mark, Robert and Jeremy." Steve spoke politely.