"Who's got gym?" Ned asked.

'Me' was the response from the whole group.

"We finally all have a lesson together!" Peter grinned.

Before anyone could reply, the bell rang, signalling for them to make their way to the gym.

"See you in there," said Jeremy as the males and females separated.

*

"Okay class, today we're gonna watch the Captain America video," the teacher spoke dully, ignoring the groans that filled the room.

"The what?!" Chris E asked frantically.

"You'll see," whispered Ned.

The teacher switched the tv on, and the teenaged avengers gasped when they started watching it.

Robert and Jeremy were shaking with uncontrollable silent laughter. Scarlett's face was blank, but her eyes were twinkling with amusement. Chris H was staring at the screen in confusion - "why is friend Steve on the screen?" - Mark was glancing at Chris E with sympathy and trying to choke down his laughs. Chris E was staring at the screen in horror.

After a while of watching the embarrassing video, everyone split up and went to the different stations positioned around the vast hall.

Scarlett was by the fighting stand; she was the only girl there. Most of the girls were doing the yoga part. MJ was also at the yoga station, but was reading.

"Hey," a slimy voice crept up to Scarlett. "What's a pretty girl like you doing at the fighting stand?"

She turned and glared at Flash who quailed slightly under it.

"Well, do you want to fight me?" Scarlett smiled sweetly.

Flash looked a bit surprised at her quick change of emotion, but agreed.

"Don't worry beautiful, I'll go easy on you," he scoffed slightly.

Scarlett gave him a smirk.

"Good, cause I'm not."

In under 10 seconds Flash was on the floor groaning. Everyone in the hall was snickering loudly.

■□●○•°•○●□■

Jeremy was by the archery stand. His fingers deftly picked out the right bow and picked up a few arrows.

He aimed at the first target and shot. He then used the other arrows. He shot 18 arrows and got them all dead centre. Some people were gasping at his extraordinary ability.

Turning around and seeing some people gawking at him, he smirked and bowed.

°•○●□■□●○•°

Robert and Mark were just doing sit ups and pull ups. Nothing much.

■□●○•°•○●□■

The two Chris' were utilising the punching bags. They were being careful to not accidentally knock them off their hinges.

Near them, Peter and Ned were taking in low voices when doing the fitness part. About *cough* Spider-Man *cough*.

*

At the end of the lesson, the new kids were much more popular than before. So were Peter and Ned, but no one wanted the attention.

Hi thanks everybody for the suggestions!! Always up for more too xD. It's the Easter holidays now so I'll update a bit more frequently!! Thanks for being patient!! :)