Epilogue

Tsumugi's POV
I watched the happy couple walking together while holding hands and I felt myself smile. I was really happy for them, for this was part of the reason I revived them in the first place. I remember how the two bonded at the beginning of the killing game and secretly sort of shipped them. I felt really bad when I had to kill him, but I couldn't let him expose the truth to everyone.

I felt bad when I framed Kaede for killing him, as I've always gotten along well with her. But if I wanted this killing game to go on, I had no choice. Ever since my execution, I've felt extremely bad about all that I've done, especially what I did to Kaede and Rantaro. I felt they would have been a lovely couple if I hadn't killed them. That's part of the reason why I revived them, so they can have the second chance they deserve.

While I was at it, I decided to give everyone a second chance at life. I wanted to make things right, no matter what I had to do. But now that this is all done and over with, I can finally rest in peace knowing I've done the right thing and made things right. Hope they're all happy.

(A/N)
Rantaro and Kaede end up getting married in the future and have two kids together. They live the rest of their lives in peace and happiness.

THE END :)