08- Trust me

"Just to be clear..." I say to Pan as i sit up in the bed that i have been given and i've grown to notice that it's quite a bit more comfier then the others "If i do this... you will tell me where Baelfire is?" I ask as I get up and walk in front of him.

"Trust me, you already have my powers... you were meant to come to Neverland" He says to me and i smile.

"Chatting me up now, are we Peter?" I ask, jokingly

"You wish" He says as i walk out of the door.

________

I watch as Emma Swan wakes up and walks around her campsite.

I watch as she pulls out her knife and she walks further towards a tree.

I smile as i jump down next to the tree.

"You hear that too?" I ask her and she jumps and turns around, pointing the knife at me "You're Emma right? I wonder why the others can't hear the crying?" I ask

"Who are you?" She asks me as i walk closer to her

"Oh, i'm sorry, did i forget to introduce myself?" I say "I'm Kirra, Kirra Jones" I say as she looks at me, confused "Sorry" I say as i face palm "I forgot to mention, i'm... lets just say a partner of Pans"

She backs me against the nearest tree with her knife to my throat and i smile.

"Where is my son?" She ask me

"Oh, Henry you mean?" I say "I'm not sure... i think he might be.. oh no he isn't, maybe he's-"

She presses the knife closer to my throat and i smile

"Where. is. he?" She says to me

"Now, now... i'm not just going to tell you, that would be too easy... here's a map and when you truly admit to yourself who you are... then you will find him" I say as i throw the map on the floor and when she picks it up and looks back at the tree, i'm gone.

__________

"I did what you asked Pan, just like you told me how to, Now tell me where Bae is" I say as i walk up to him.

He turns around and look me in the eyes.

"Not here" He says and i look at him, confused

"But-"

"It's been 93 years since you came here, Kirra" He says to me

"What!"