《♡》Allegiance《♡》

》Leader《

Harmonystar- A large, dark rosy cream she-cat with long, glossy fur, icy gold eyes, white chest, belly, inside of legs, & paws, and gold flecks.
(Apprentice, Petalpaw)

》Deputy《

Ambercloud- A large, white & pale ginger tabby she-cat with long, silky fur, dark honey eyes, dark ginger mackerel stripes, and long whiskers.
(Apprentice, Wishpaw)

》Medicine Cat《

Cloudfall- A lean, white & chocolate she-cat with very long, curly fur, wispy hazel eyes, gray color point, and long legs.
(Apprentice, Breezesky)

》Warriors《

Moonblaze- A sturdy, silvery-white she-cat with long, feathery fur, wispy blue eyes, dappled gray back, shoulders, head, tail, & muzzle, and torn ears.
(Apprentice, Blazingpaw)

Aquashade- A lean, dark blue-gray she-cat with short, bristly fur, hooded blue eyes, pale gray chest, belly, inside of legs, & paws, and long legs.

Hawkpool- A muscular, dark brown tabby she-cat with long, fluffy fur, dark yellow eyes, white throat, chest, belly, inside of legs, & paws, smokey black marbled stripes, shade, & ear tufts, and long fangs.
(Apprentice, Firepaw)

Darkberry- A muscular, dark blue-gray & light gray she-cat with medium length, smooth fur, faded blue eyes, and silver color point.
(Apprentice, Hazelpaw)

Leaffeather- A muscular, peach & gray she-cat with medium length, soft fur, and warm brown eyes.

Runningtiger- A large, orange tabby she-cat with short, coarse fur, peircing yellow eyes, black marbled stripes, and white muzzle, chest, belly, & forepaws.
(Apprentice, Oakpaw)

Glademist- A large, creamy white & light sable she-cat with medium length, bristly fur, misty hazel eyes, black color point, missing right ear, short legs, and fluffy tail.

Brightdove- A lean, light gray she-cat with medium length, thick fur, striking green eyes, white muzzle, throat, chest, inside of legs, paws, & belly, and a small scar on her left foreleg.

Ebonyleg- A tall, cinnamon & brown she-cat with short, bristly fur, beady yellow eyes, black right foreleg, dark chestnut tail, and two extra claws on each forepaw.
(Apprentice, Rosepaw)

Icelilac- A sturdy, pale silver she-cat with short, thick fur, ice blue eyes, lilac splotches, and fluffy tail.

Coralpool- A sturdy, rosy cream she-cat with medium length, smooth fur, dazzling gold eyes, dark ginger chest & forepaws, red splotches, and black speckles.
(Apprentice, Harepaw)

Foxsoul- A small, black & dark red tortioseshell she-cat with medium length, smooth fur, pale green eyes, two medium length scars down her left flank, torn right ear, long tail, a small scar on the back of her head, three missing toes on her right backpaw, a medium length scar on her back; inbetween her shoulder blades, narrow shoulders, and dark red ear tufts.
(Apprentice, Hopepaw)

Gorsespots- A sturdy, gray tabby she-cat with short, coarse fur, dull brown eyes, white spotted stripes, missing left ear, short tail, long fangs, long whiskers, and a large scar on her right backleg.

Blossommoon- A sturdy, gray & white she-cat with long, silky fur, faded blue eyes, and blue-gray color point.
(Apprentice, Heartpaw)

Dawnflower- A muscular, pale ginger, white, & rosy cream calico she-cat with very long, fluffy fur, light yellow eyes, a very large scar on the right side of her back, and missing right ear.