The Sun Rebellion

Outside the capital of the Moon Empire was a hidden base inside of a large forest. Inside of the base was the members of the Sun Rebellion.

Around a table was the five top members. The leader, Former-Prince Dream wore a black cloak with his hood down. The other four members were named Ink, Blue, Lust, and Abyss.

The five members were discussing what to do when a door creaked open. The five members turned around tosee a small child followed by another one of their members.

(The child)

(The child)

"Mommy, mommy!" The four year old child said running to Dream. The child was named Wish, and the member that was chasing after him was named Geno.

"Wish, what are you doing here? You're supposed to be playing with Geno." Dream said, picking up his son.

"But I want to play with you!" Wish complained. Wish's eyes were a beautiful silver that held intelligence beyond his age.

"I'll play with you in after I'm finished, okay? I promise." Dream said, handing Wish back to Geno. Geno apologized for losing track of Wish and left quickly.

Dream sighed, memories of Wish's father filling his head. But he didn't dwell on the thoughts for long, for there was much planning to do.