Bone Brothers Vs. Kacchan

It was a normal day, in U.A. we find Papyrus was writing down notes, in his notebook, he was having a feeling that he was getting closer to finding Mount Ebott, which has the barrier. So he could break the barrier without the aid of the seven human souls, and free all the other monsters trapped within the underground but that didn't mean he didn't shirk off his, studies he was still in high school after all. "Hey, Papyrus who do you think will teach our next class today?" Papyrus putting his pencil down and closing his notebook he looked up to address his brother, "I DON'T KNOW BROTHER, PROBABLY ANOTHER LESSON FROM AIZAWA-SENSEI, OR PRESENT MIC." Papyrus answered his brother's question as the rest of the students of class 1-A were talking to each other while they were in their seats. However, for some time their teacher didn't appear.

But before Izuku could speak up again they heard thunderous footsteps reaching the door, "I'm... COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!!" Suddenly, the number 1 hero: All Might entered the door. Everyone was excited to see the number 1 hero except Izuku and Papyrus. There was disgust on Papyrus's face, and anger on Izuku's face. All Might didn't notice Izuku or Papyrus facial expression, All Might continue his speech "HAHAHAHA, today we will be doing heroic training! So put on your suits and meet me on the training field." Just like that, All Might took off running to training field D, while each student was given their case with their costumes and they all went into the dressing room.

Small time-skip:

All the students came out of the locker room in their costumes, Izuku's costume almost looks like his brother Papyrus's hero outfit or battle body is what Papyrus calls it. Speaking of Papyrus, Izuku notices that Papyrus had a slight frown on his face as he looked down at his scarf. Izuku asks his brother about it Papyrus told him that it's not his scarf that he usually wears he figured his scarf, was going to get damaged during the battle training and he feared that he will lose the only link to his older brother Sans. But wearing another scarf that looks just like the one sans made for him makes him feel that he's betraying his brother Sans. Izuku hugged Papyrus and tried to cheer him up telling him it was a good idea that he left his scarf in a safe place, being a hero is dangerous and sometimes their outfits will get ruined. If he didn't want to lose what was precious to him made by his big brother Sans it's best left in a safe place. The happy moment was ruined when All Might spoke. "Now I'm will divide you into teams of two people. It will be a battle between heroes and villains. One team is heroes and the other villains."

Teams:

Team A: Izuku Midoriya and Papyrus Midoriya .

Team B: Shoto Todoroki and Mezo Shoji.

Team C: Ochaco Uraraka and Momo Yaoyorozu

Team D: Katsuki Bakugou and Iida Tenya.

Team E: Yuga Aoyama and Mina Ashido.

Team F: Rikido Sato and Koji Koda.

Team G: Denki Kaminari and Kyoka Jiro.

Team H: Fumikage Tokoyami and Tsuyu Asui.

Team I: Mashirao Ojiro and Tooru Hagakure.

Team J: Ejiro Kirishima and Hanta Sero.

"So, in the first round, team A will fight like heroes and team D as villains." All Might explained while Bakugo had this crazy look in his eye and thought 'Finally, I can show them, nerds, their place. No one dares to stand in my way! Get ready, Deku! Bonehead!' As team D went to the building, "Team D! You have 5 minutes to hide the bomb in the building! Team A! For these 5 minutes, you have to come up with a plan, and only after these 5 minutes, you can enter the building!" All Might gave the instructions.