UA: First Day Of School

Papyrus and Izuku now stood before UA's gates,

"So, we finally made it to U.A! Papy I'm so happy we got in...but I wonder if Kac- Katsuki made it?" Izuku asked his brother "PFFT! KNOWING HIM, HE GOT IN FOR HIS QUIRK, AND HE LIKES TO FIGHT, THAT'S WHY HE'S SO AGGRESSIVE." Papyrus answers back while looking at the U.A's gates "Your maybe right Papy well, they're in for a surprise! Oh, wait, two surprises with our powers, and we have to get going or we're going to be late for class." And with that, they continued moving forwards. They were overjoyed when they both got the UA recording, featuring their acceptance's to the school. After getting lost and asking people, they finally found their class, 1-C! Wait, that's wrong... Oh! It's the class over 1-B, 1-A! Once they enter they came an upon the sight of the blue-haired guy from the entrance exam, fighting with Katsuki about...putting his feet on the desk?

Izuku was disappointed knowing that Bakugou was in their class Papyrus patted his back to cheer him up. "Remove your feet from the desk this instance! You are disrespecting school property!" The robotic examinee from the entrance exam demanded Katsuki.

"Eh- back off four-eyes!" Katsuki growled, his words coming with venom.

"Excuse me? I'm a student from Somei academy, a school which taught me with integrity and respect, and for a student to be going to U.A with an attitude like yours simply cannot stand!" The robotic student explained.

"Some, huh? You're just another elitist prick. Damn, I'm going to enjoy tearing you a new one this year!" Katsuki said as his eye caught the glimpse of Izuku and not noticing Papyrus who's standing right next to him, "DEKU!" that's the only thing he managed to get out before the boy with blue hair and glasses walked up to the pair. "Hello!" The robotic student strode towards him, "you're the guy from the entrance exam, right?"

"Uh- Yeah," Izuku replied, wanting to end the conversation already. "My name Izuku Midoriya and this my brother Papyrus." "Well, Midoriya, my name is Tenya Iida and I would like to give you my sincerest apology!" Iida said wholeheartedly, "I'm truly apologetic over my behavior to you during the test-"

"Oh, no- no problem!" Izuku intervened, "I was too blame as-well!" Papyrus just silently stood there and watch waiting to see what happens. "No, I thought you were just in the test to distract the other examinees but instead you sought the true objective of the exam while I could only watch." Iida continued, "please, accept my apology."

"I already did," Izuku assured frantically, getting more and more embarrassed. with the gossip running around like a classroom Papyrus was keeping his eye on katsuki Bakugou, not liking that glare he has in his eyes. Subconsciously drawing out his overprotective of being an older brother, invertedly transforming him into Stretch without the flashing light of orange that would be consuming the room blinding everyone in it.

Papyrus snaps out of his thoughts when heard a new voice "I recognize that mop of green curls." Right behind Izuku and himself, tensing up slightly Papyrus turned around seeing Izuku talking to a girl whom he doesn't recognize probably Izuku made a friend during the entrance exam. Papyrus stay quiet and relaxed a bet knowing that his little brother was in an IT danger but still kept his guard up. "Hi, nice to meet you, my name is Ochaco Uraraka." Izuku was frozen he could barely bring his hand up for a wave. "Uhh-hi." He stammered, "my- my name-"

"Silence." A voice demanded. Izuku and Papyrus looked down at a yellow blob with a face. What? It was bewildering at first and then it spoke again. "7 seconds, it took you all 7 seconds to shut up." The blob unzipped itself and a raggedy looking man emerged. "That's 7 seconds too many for my liking. If all you want to do is make friends in your time here at U.A then leave." 'Huh? Who is this guy?' The students pondered in unison while Papyrus just raise a bone brow. "I'm Aizawa Shouta," the gruff man stated, "Your new Homeroom teacher." That shocked the students. They would have never guessed that such an unkempt man would be their teacher. "Get your U.A gym uniform," he ordered, "we'll be meeting at the field." Papyrus's jaw hit the floor when he saw the gym or the open field of the gym that U.A has. "Man U.A Isn't the top school in Japan for no reason. Just its size alone will bring my and Izuku old school to shame It was practically an ant compared to U.A."