Valentines

It had been a few months since Meredith and Addison had decided to have a baby and today was the day they were flying to LA to see Naomi about having a baby. It was a 2 hour 30 minute plane journey so it wasn't long at all.

"I can't believe we are finally taking the first step into having our own baby" Meredith said grabbing hold of Addisons hand.
"I know ... and we will be married in 2 months as well" Addison said kissing Meredith on her forehead
"I have a surprise for you as it's Valentine's Day" Merediths said reaching down to grab something from the bag under her seat. She pulled out a box and handed it to Addison. "Happy Valentine's Day" Addison opened the box and inside was a necklace with both there birthstones attached to it. "Mer I love it" Addison smiled leaning in to kiss her
"I'm glad look on the back of it" on the back it had the date they first met each other when Addison came to Seattle to confront Meredith for sleeping with her husband. Addisons giggled "I love it"
Meredith helped her put it on before then kissing her.
"I have a surprise for you too" Addison said placing her hand on Merediths thigh.
"Oh really and what might that be"
"Well I have something planned for when we are on land but I thought we could do something adventurous right now" Addison said biting her lip.
"Mm is this going where I think it's going" Meredith said raising her eyebrows
"Meet me in the toilet in 2minutes" Addison said getting up and walking towards the toilet. Meredith laughed and rolled her eyes.

It had been 2 minutes and Addison thought Meredith wasn't coming in till she heard a light tap on the door. She opened it quickly letting Meredith in. "I didn't think you was gonna come in" Addison said looking Meredith up and down
"Of course I was I'm not gonna miss and opportunity to have sex with you" Meredith grabbed Addisons face and pushed there lips together. Addisons spun them round so Meredith was leaning against the sink.
Meredith dropped her hands from Addisons face and moved them down to Addisons bum.
"Couldn't we have booked your family private jet for a bit more room" Meredith said
"Where's the fun in that"Addison said lifting Meredith onto the counter.
Addison started sucking on Merediths neck whilst massaging her breasts.
"Fuck me Addie" Meredith whisper in Addisons ear nibbling it slightly.
Addison moved her hands to Merediths sweatpants and slid them down her legs. She placed a finger under the elastic band of Merediths panties and slowly pulled them down.
"Your soaking you must really want me" Addison said kissing Meredith
"Yes yes I do" Meredith said running her hands through Addisons red curls.
Addison pulled Merediths legs apart and knelt down to her face was in line with her vagina. She placed her mouth over her vagina and sucked lightly on it before swirling her tongue around. Meredith let out little moans making sure to keep them quiet so no one could hear them. Addisons then replaced her tongue with her fingers plunging them inside Merediths wet core. Meredith pulled onto Addisons hair. Addison thrusted them in and out getting faster and faster hitting her g spot every time. Merediths walls tensed around Addisons fingers. "I am going to cum Addie"
Keeping her fingers inside of her Addisons stood up colliding her lips with Merediths. Meredith started to orgasm Addison kept kissing her to stop her form moaning too loud. Merediths legs started shaking, her juices started to pour onto Addisons fingers and she collapsed into Addison moaning Addisons name quietly.
"That was the best surprise ever" Merediths said panting
"I'm glad" Addison said moving Merediths hair behind her ears before kissing her again.