Goodbye LA

It was their last day in LA the past week they had just been going from the hotel room to the beach then to a restaurant. They had been having the best week of their life. It was currently 11am there flight wasn't till 7pm so they had the whole day to do something. "I wish we didn't have to leave" Meredith said rolling over to face Addison.
"I know but we have people to save" Addison said caressing Merediths face.
"We should go to the beach again I know we have been everyday but that's where we should end the trip" Meredith kisses Addisons forehead
"Sounds good" Addison said

They both climb dout of bed Meredith went over to the dresser she opened the draw and grabbed two bikinis and threw one at Addison. She also pulled out two oversized T-shirt and again threw one at Addison. They both got ready and grabbed theirs bags before leaving the hotel. They walked hand in hand down to the beach. Unlike the over days it was quite cold so when they got onto the beach they just sat in each other's arms. Meredith put her hand into the bag and pulled out the sunscreen she lifted Addisons top off and started applying the sunscreen. She rubbed it all down her back she then moved her hand round the front of Addison and rubbed more in whilst massaging her breasts secretly so no one else could see. Meredith pressed her lips against Addisons neck and kissed all the way down her neck and along her shoulders. "I just sit here with you all day everyday" Addison said holding onto Merediths hands.
"Mm me too but I don't think we could have sex on the beach" Meredith laughed
"Is that all you think about" Addison laughed too
Meredith stood up and laid down with her head on Addisons lap. "No I also think about how amazing you are and how lucky I am" Meredith said not breaking eye contact.
Addison leant down so she could kiss Meredith.
"Sit in front of me and I'll put sunscreen on you" Addison said she grabbed the bottle of sunscreen from behind her and wiped some on the tip of Merediths nose. Merediths sat up and kissed Addison so the sunscreen from her nose was now also on Addisons. They both laughed and Meredith sat in front of Addison with her back towards her.

An hour had past and they were just laying there talking about their future. "Come on up you get" Meredith said jumping up and grabbing Addisons hands. "Where are we going"Addison looked at her confused.
"In the sea and I know it's cold but it's our last day" Meredith said trying to persuade her
Addison got and and picked Meredith up like she was a bride and ran into the sea with her. They both screamed at the shock of how cold it was. Addison slowly let Meredith down. Meredith wrapped her arms round Addison neck and kissed her. "I love you Addison Adrianne Forbes-Montgomery" Meredith said with a big smile. "I love you too Meredith Ellis Grey" Addison replied looking into Merediths eyes. Addison knelt down so the sea covered her chest Meredith went over and sat on Addisons lap and rested her head on her shoulder Addison wrapped her hands around Meredith whilst they just sat in the sea. Meredith pushed her body weight onto Addison causing Addison to fall back into the sea causing her to go right under. Meredith started laughing and Addison stood back up quickly. "I hate you" Addison said unhappy
"No you don't" Meredith said still laughing
Addison picked Meredith up dropping her in the water causing her to now be fully under the water. "Now we are both even" Addison said pushing Merediths wet hair out of her eyes.

It had been a few hours and they headed back to the hotel they both got in the shower and washed each others hair. When they got out Meredith stood behind Addison and blow dried her hair and curled it slightly. They then switched places and Addison brushed out Merediths hair and blow dried it. They got dressed into sweatshirts and sweatpants and started packing ready to head off to the airport to go home.