intersex

previously.........

Ky: esme i have something to tell u

esme: what is it ky i have homework

Ky: im intersex

esme: what does that me-

Ky: i have a dick esme

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"damn ky your like 8 inches" esme said as she pulled ky's pants down. You see esme was curious to if ky was lying about having a dick. So she asked if she could see it and ky was more then happy to show her. Ky had the biggest crush on esme but was to pussy to say anything.

'"P-please esme just touch it, its s-starting to hurt", " W-What ky i cant do that just jerk off or something", esme said in pure fear she never gave head before, she didnt wanna hurt ky. "FINE", kys aid as she started to jerk off. The seen was amazing, ky was sweating and panting hard as moans and whines slipped out her lips. She had her shirt in her mouth to seal her moans but it barely did anything, her tip was so red from not cumming in a while. "F-fuck baby its not working" "ok ok ill help" esme said as she got on her knees. " what do you mean he- fuuuuck" ky moaned as esme put the whole thing in her mouth without gagging. Esme sat there for a couple seconds and then started to bob her head up and down loving the taste of ky's pre-cum.

" fuck esme can i just face fuck you" "mhm" esme mumbled on ky's dick. After esme's approval ky grabbed a hold of esme's hair and started to thrust in her mouth at a fast pace. " fuuuuuck esme your mouth f-feels so good baby" ky moaned loud as esme hollowed her cheeks and suck harder. ky gripped esme's hair harder and started to thrust faster as she felt a famliar coil in her stomach, " baby im cumminggg ah", ky moaned as her eyes crossed and her legs shook a bit as her orgasm washed over her. ky slowed her pace milking her orgasm, after a couple seconds she lifted esme's head and gripped her neck " fucking swallow it" ky said in a low tone. After esme heard that she quickly swallowed and then stuck her tongue out to show ky. "good girl, how about i fuck all that innocence out of you"

"yes daddy"

----------------------------------------------------

well that was something

smut next chapter

esmes getting fucked

(397 words)