"ill do anything"

esme pov

It was last period, and i was so not interested. I put my head down on the desk just to rest my head a little. Next thing i knew there was a ruler hitting my desk super hard.

Ms.K: What the hell do you think you're doing?

The teacher said in a unusually calm tone. She got closer and bent down to my level, her first two buttons on her shirt were undone so when she bent down to my height i saw her boobs. She noticed this and did a little chuckled and bit the inside of her cheek. 

Ms.K: Whats got you so tired honey?

The rest of the class wasnt even paying attention, the were so used to me being lectured they just kept working.

I didnt answer her right away so she look the ruler and used it to pick my chin up.

Ms.K: Did you hear me, i asked you a question.

Esme: Y-yes sorry, i was just up late last night thats all.

My eyes darted to her chest then back to her eyes. All while she stared into my eyes with the ruler on my chin making me keep eye contact.

Ms.K: See me after class, we need to talk

I gulped as she walked back to her desk like it was nothing. I looked at the clock, and we had 10 minutes left of class, im fucked.

time skip: 10 min

The bell rung as the children sped out of class to go home. I stayed sitting at my desk knowing what was coming to me

Ms.K: Esme can you come to my desk please

i walked up to her, she had the grade book on her desk.

Ms.K: Esme your grades have been slacking lately, have you not been sleeping lately?

Esme: Yeah just a little insomnia thats all but ill be fine.

I tried not to make eye contact while we talked, but she continued to stare at me while i talking while a little smirk on her face.

Ms.K: Well due to this im obligated to contact your parents to let them know about what happening.

She started to grab her phone as i panicked my parents cant know my grades are slipping.

Esme: no no please ms.k ill do anything is there some extra credit stuff i could do

she sat her phone down having that same devilish smirk

Ms.K: Anything?

Esme: yes please dont call my parents theyll kill me

she got up from behind her desk i noticed she took her heels off.

Ms.K: Strip

my eyes widened i was so confused maybe i was trippin

Esme: w-what did you say

she got impossibly closer 

Ms.K: I said fucking strip

this time she said it a little more meaner, i started to take my clothes off not making eye contact. she grabbed a chair and sat down watching me as i slowly stripped for her. Her eyes were roaming my entire body until she started to speak.

Ms.K: come here

 i walked over to her and climbed on her lap while her hands rested on my waist i was now completely nakey

Esme: are you gonna do something or are you gonna just stare

she instantly connected ours lips, i got butterflies when she stuck her tongue in my mouth, her hands were so warm and her lips were really soft, i didnt wanna stop. she picked me up, with our lips still connected, she sat me on her desk and stood in between my legs. We started to take off her clothes. we were both now naked and i was waiting for her next move. She then disconnected our lips and put her fingers in my mouth. She watched me struggled to not gag as she stuck them down my throat. After they were wet enough she opened my legs and then stopped all of a sudden.

Ms.K: do you want this 

she looked at me, lust filled her eyes as she asked me the most obvious question

esme: yes i want it so ba-

before i could finish she pushed both fingers in as she started at a medium place not wanting to overwhelm me. she connected our lips again while speeding her fingers up, i could barely kiss back as her thumb was now rubbing my clit. She began sucking on my neck creating light red and purple marks nothing to noticeable though. I gripped the desk as she started guiding her fingers upwards making me tilt my head back, the pleasure being to much. my eyes rolled back as i squirted all over my stomach as her thrust slowed down she kissed me slowly as i calmed down from my orgasm.

esme: do you need some help Ms.K

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i dont wanna be here anymore

<3