Bully

Us on face time I'm the little box 👍👁👅👁

boobiessss.... ky has a dick

"stop please", esme cried out as ky choked her. Ky was enjoying this she loved seeing esme squirm in her hands. "shut tf up twink bitch, why did u let those boys stare at u", Ky said gripping harder on esme they were in the middle of the hallway, but everybody was in class. Ky had one hand on her waist gripping it tight as she got closer to esme's face. "i asked u a fucking question" " i-iam sorry ky please let me go ill be good ple-" esme started but ky bit her neck really hard pricking blood. Esme bit her lip to stop herself from screaming. "You ramble to much" ky said wiping esme's tears away. " wtf do u want from me i didnt do anything to you and u always act like i belong to u when i dont i have a boyfriend and im not gay", esme whisper yelled, getting scared when ky just smiled. " So your not gay"

Esme got quiet she didnt know how to answer, shes confused because ky makes her feel thing that her boyfriend didnt. She thought she loved him, she didnt know how to tell him she was falling out of love, so she just stayed in the relationship. Ky saw esme looking confused, sad and frustrated at the same time so she did a little something. "you seem pretty wet u sure ur not into me ", esme gasped as ky played with her wet clit in the middle of the hallway. "what t-type of bullying is this.....f-fuck ky that feels good....so good", esme said panting as ky started to finger her. "damn your tight~" ky said lowly in esme's ear lightly biting her earlobe. "daddy~" esme whined/moaned as she was thrusting back on ky's fingers, her head tilting back and her eyes rolling back as she moaned quietly loving ky's fingers (im so extra) . Suddenly ky stopped, esme huffed in irritation. "why'd you stop" esme said with a pout. " stop whining and the bell is about to ring.....we can finish this at my house ill take you after school, dont tell ur shiity boyfriend....or u can idc", ky said, sucking her fingers after then letting esme taste herself.

The bell rung, ky kissed esme on her lips then leaving esme aroused and frustated. She couldnt wait til after school.

I'm gonna make a part2

-----------------------------------------------------------

i wanna die

i love u esme, always

406 words