Festival?!

(Akihiro will have a dagger. It will be guild issued to him. It looks like this. ^^^^^^^^)

Akihiro rushed after Shiro as his classmates got up.

"Wait, Shiro! What about the rest of my classes for today! What about my stuff!" Hiro asked.

"Kang had other guild members bring it to the guild." He replied calmly.

Alpha gave a grumble as Hiro almost tripped trying to keep up. Shiro noticed and slowed down.

"Kid, we are going to start very hard training at the guild. You better work hard or I'll whoop your ass into shape." He said picking Hiro up.

He had Hiro over his shoulder and Alpha on his head.

"You are too slow." Shiro said.

Suddenly Shiro smirked as they walked out of the campus gates. The hand wrapped around Hiro's side started tickling him. Hiro gave little giggles before Shiro placed him in the grass, tickling him with both hands now. Shiro tickled him for another minute or two before sitting next to Hiro. They giggled together and Shiro finally got back up. He knelt down in front of Hiro.

"Come on, piggy back ride." Shiro stated at the confused child.

(If you are confused on Shiro and Akihiro's relationship, they are like brothers.)

Alpha ran up to Shiro and, as Hiro got on Shiro's back, jumped on Shiro's leg. Once standing with Hiro on his back, he picked Alpha up, and placed him on his head.

Shiro gave Hiro a ride up to a dragon. On the dragon's arm was the guild symbol. When they got up to him, he lowered his head and sniffed Hiro. Shiro quickly slid Hiro off his back, as the dragon kept smelling Hiro. He kept smelling him, till his nose was directly above his neck. Right where it smelled, was Hiro's mark of the guild. It nudged Hiro's neck before snorting. It moved it's head behind Hiro. Hiro suddenly felt teeth grab the back of his jacket. He yelped as the dragon lifted him into the air. Alpha grew to match the dragon's size, and he was pissed.

"Put Hiro Down!" He yelled at the other dragon.

(Alpha can speak? yes but only to other dragons and Hiro. Hiro can only understand him, because Alpha is his summon.)

The dragon snarled.

"Shiro's pup is under my protection. If Shiro accepted him it was to protect him. He won't survive on the field. Just look at him. Scrawny, summoner build, no muscle, and too light. Care to explain why a summoner, this small, was accepted into the top guild?" The dragon snarled through closed teeth.

"He is a halfa, Giri. Abused and starved. Warrior and summoner class. This is Alpha, his first and only summon." Shiro told the dragon now named Giri.

"So he is going to be trained?" Giri asked pointing at Alpha.

"Hey." Alpha barked.

"Giri, that is rude." Shiro stated not even needing to understand his dragon to know what he said.

"Lets go we are losing day light." Shiro said climbing Giri.

Alpha followed Giri, as Giri continued to carry Hiro by his jacket. Granted Giri was being gentle, being carried by a jacket that is on your own back is uncomfortable. Alpha tried a couple times to grab Hiro but Giri dodged. Shiro just relaxed while smoking a cigarette. When Giri landed, Hiro was shook around slightly. Giri went to place Hiro down. When he did Hiro stumbled before Alpha caught him. Giri turned and went to a bed in the back of the guild. Shiro grabbed Hiro's shoulder and led him to the back door. He led him to the back door. He led him to a room down the hall from his office.

He just pushed Hiro into the room and shut the door. Hiro looked around the small room. A stack of folded clothes sat on a stand. Hiro grabbed the paper laying on the clothes.

'Hiro, these are some new clothes. They were designed for you and we will be going to my office once you are done getting ready. - Shiro'

Hiro quickly picked the clothes up unraveling them. He smiled before placing them on. He struggled for a minute or two but figured it out. He finished strapping his boots and fixed his belts, before going to the door.

Shiro was the first to see Hiro in his new uniform.

"It came out a lot nicer than expected. The material looks hard to move in, but it moves like liquid. It flows with you, and your opponents will underestimate you. They will expect you to be sluggish and restricted. You will overthrow the with the speed of a summoner, and the strength of a warrior. Kang, with the help of my training, will get you prepared for your first quest. Kang and I will also be training Alpha. Alpha, unlike Giri, has the ability to change sizes. Giri will hopefully be helpful in Alpha's training as well." Shiro said while grabbing the emblem brander.

Alpha sat next to Hiro as Shiro came over. Alpha was given his emblem. It was right on his neck like Hiro's was. Familiars, that got their emblems where their summoner did, showed that the respect their summoners and are loyal.

"Tomorrow there will be a parade through town, and Ryun was asked to attend. Since you two are the newest members you will be walking besides Giri and I. We will be in our guild uniforms. Alpha can be any size he wants. I also got words that your bastard parents will be there. Let's show them something they won't be happy about." Shiro said with mischief.

He laughed quietly as he led the two to the main room.

"Woah...." Hiro states.

He jumped as people suddenly jumped out at him.

"Welcome Hiro!" They all yelled.

Hiro was surprised till he remembered what Shiro said.

'I have to plan a welcome party for Mr. Hiro here.'

Shiro smiled and gently pushed Hiro forward.

"Go meet your new family." He said.

Kang came and grabbed Hiro's hand to help lead him around. Kang spent that evening introducing everyone to Hiro and they enjoyed themselves, Till Kang had to carry a sleeping Akihiro to bed.