chapter 1: Abused Scholar

^^^Looks and career uniform^^^^^

              I know what it is like to be the outcast. The one always shamed and pushed away. All because of my genetics. In this world the people are categorized into classes. The lowest class is mage or priest. The next class is ranger. The second strongest is summoner. The top class would be warrior class. The reason I'm an outcast is because of my class. I'm different then anyone else and they dislike me for it. They used me because of the way my personality was. I have the build of a summoner class but I have more power than a warrior class. My genetics aren't just a warrior class I am also summoner class. I am abused by my parents for it and they call it training. Leaving me whipped, cut, and freezing in the back freezer.

            I would summon Alpha, my first summon, to provide heat and oxygen. He only needed mostly carbon dioxide to live and gave off oxygen. He could live in a carbon base planet and survive off plants. He would provide oxygen for anything. My parents have done the unthinkable before. They have..... they have raped me before to see how half summoner and half warrior would heal physically and mentally. And if that wasn't enough they decided that my insides are different because I'm half of the highest classes. Now with a more permanent jagged y shaped scar I never show my body.

            People are nice to me at first or treat me bad because they are warrior class. When we went to high school we had to take tests for it. We were set in classes with other warrior class students. I am with all the senior warrior class because of my intelligence. The way the senior warrior class treats me showed the lower warrior classes how to treat me. My body is covered in scars and bruises. I never wanted to become a warrior but my parents are forcing me to or they would kill me. My best and only friend is my first summon. It was a dragon but I am not allowed to take him outside my parents said.

             I am currently packing to go to a warrior training camp that all warrior class have to go to after high school. I put my Alpha around my neck and grabbed my bag. I limped to the door before leaving my dreaded childhood home. My mother glared at me before I left the yard. I walked to the chariot that was there to pick me up. The man driving it instantly grabbed my bags and helped me walked. He placed my bags down and lightly pet Alpha.

"Where did you get this little guy?" The man asked.

"I um I summoned him." I whimpered quietly.

He raised his hand and I flinched bracing for impact. He was taken back before lightly ruffling my hair.

"Let's get you away from this dreaded place hun." He said before placing me in the chariot.

I was about to sit up from the sitting position he placed me in but he stopped me.

"You need sleep. I can tell that you need it. I can tell what they did to you. Also I am Your new training instructor for reading your opponents." He said before Alpha laid next to me.

I drifted off to sleep as he smiled while we rode along.

           I woke up to being in my bed. My luggage was in my room and the man that is now my instructor is asleep in a chair. I got up and accidentally woke Alpha up. I woke up the instructor and he looked at me. He smiled and grabbed my hand bringing me out of the room. He dragged me to a cafeteria. We got food and I stared at my food. "Come on eat up! You are in WTCC away from them." He stated. I started to eat but half way through felt full. I pushed my food away before some warrior class came over.

"Hey Dumbass why you with this summoner!" One yelled.

"That is no way to address your instructor or a fellow warrior class student!" The man yelled at them.

"Just cause your our instructor doesn't mean you're smart because he is a damn summoner class." The other warrior class responded.

The group chuckled at each other before grabbing the back of my head and slamming my face into what was left of my food. They laughed and walked away as the instructor cleaned my face. He apologized a ton and we headed back to the room we first came from.

"I have a feeling that you aren't going to be able to be in the warrior class dorms." The instructor said.

I just nod my head in understanding. This is gonna be a long year at WTCC