Ryuu Fushichou

WARNING I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES OR KNOW WHERE THEY ORIGINATE FROM BUT THE COVER. *No I don't own the cover either.* ENJOY ME FINALLY UPDATING!!!!

PARTS AT TOWARDS THE END ARE EDITED TO FIT THE STORY MORE!!!! 11/5/2020

             The instructor had to talk to the administration of WTCC. They had said to share a room with instructor apparently. The instructor finally gave Alpha and I his name. His name is Kang. Kang one had one warrior training time. Yes WTCC was mainly a warrior training camp but they trained all the classes not just the warriors. Unlike other warrior classes usually have the warrior students separated into 4 class there was 8. Every class of students all had 8 classes. Alpha was always with me. When other warrior students tried to attack me or bully me, Alpha always can to my side as his medium form. He always scared them off or would bite them lightly to deter them from me.

              Kang was never happy when he had to go into a class that I wasn't in but he trusted Alpha to be there for me. Alpha was scary looking if you just see him and especially when he is mad. Kang was surprised when one day he entered the apartment and Alpha and I were laying in the middle of the floor. Alpha was in his medium form with me on his back. It was cold and I didn't want to mess with the temperature and Alpha noticed. He had me on his back in seconds and it was so warm I just snuggled right in.

(TimeSkeppy)

              Kang had grabbed my hand and pulled me onto my feet. Alpha's little form came flying after us.

"They are giving the students a day to spend with their family. I know you don't want to see your parents so you and I are spending the day together. We are going to do what your parents didn't let you do in your childhood." He said pulling me along.

He smiled and we walked into a busy town. Carriages were going back and forth. Guilds were busting with business. Kang looked toward the top guild in the world! It's name was Ryuu Fushichou. He started pulling me towards it as Alpha clung onto my shoulders. His tail was wrapped around my waist and his back paws on my hips. Kang pulled me to the main entrance as a member came out.

"Hey Kang! Long time no see man!" The man exclaimed.

"Hi Kuro! Just got a day off to visit Grumpy!" Kang exclaimed before pulling me in front of him.

"This is Alpha and Akihiro! He prefers Hiro tho." Kang said.

The member now know as Kuro held out his hand to both Alpha and I. We both shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you, Hiro and Alpha! Sorry to cut this short but I have to go. I hope to see you guys soon!" Kuro said before leaving.

Kang smiled widely seeing the sudden surprise on my face.

"Come on!" Kang said pulling me inside.

              He weaved and I followed through the crowd and he brought me into a hallway. He knocked on a door. I sat next to him quietly and scared on what was happening. Everything was happening so fast. One moment he was laying with Alpha and Kang came busting in just to drag him into one of the biggest towns. He then dragged him to and into the biggest and top guild of the world. They greeted each other like an everyday thing. Back to the present the door started to open. A man with hair slicked back and a cigarette in his mouth opened the door.

 A man with hair slicked back and a cigarette in his mouth opened the door