Connor

We get to the hospital unharmed. Once Claudia parks the car I jump out and run into the hospital. I run up to the lady at the desk and almost scream.
"I'm here to see Diana Infelix!" The lady looks up.
"Name?" She asks.
"Connor Mendel!" I say as Claudia and Mary run up to me.
"Your her... Boyfriend?" She asks as she types on her laptop.
"Yes." I say.
"Sorry I can't let you in, family only." The lady says.
"I'm her cousin though!" Claudia says. We all turn to stare at us. She gives us a roll-with-it look.
"Yea she is! So why can't we go in with her?" Mary asks.
"Well is she is her cousin and you guys are her friends then yes." The lady says. We all sigh in relief. "She is in room 4-15." The lady says.
We all race to the elevator a Claudia hits the floor number (4) numerous times.

We finally get up there and race to try and find room 15. "12,13,24,15!" I shout and they run after me. I stop then and slowly open the door.

There is Diana. Asleep with all these tubes connected to her. I go and sit next to her.
"Hey, Diana. How are you?" I ask although she probably can't heat me.
"She can't hear you!" Mary says.
"I don't care!" I say to Mary. "We miss you, but I miss you the most. Please get better. Please!" I say.
"Hello! You must be her cousin and friends!" A male voice says. I turn around to see a doctor. Dr. Sanders.
"Dr. Sanders. Is she ok?" Claudia asks.
"Yes. Just very underweight and had a huge blood loss." Dr. Sanders says.
"Why the blood loss? How much underweight?" I ask.
"She used a razor and cut into some veins. And about 27 pounds underweight." The doctor says. "She is going to wake up in a few days." We all stare at Diana for a few minutes.
"I'm sorry but I'm going to have to ask you guys to leave. I need to check some stuff on her. Blood pressure, heart rate, breathing that stuff. You can come back tomorrow though." Dr. Sanders says.
"Ok. I then try to hug Diana, even though she is laying down. "I'll see you tomorrow love." I say and walk out to Claudia and Mary. "Let's go back to Claudia's house." I say.
"Ok. Let's go!" Claudia says and we walk away. Away from Diana. Away from my true love. Away from my heart.