1. real life

as paige and her sisters were sitting in their seats waiting for the plane to departure. paige was sending some last minute texts to her friends in london and as she was about put her phone in airplane mode and turn it off, chris rang and again and again...she kept saying to herself"

this is for the best...it's not fair for me to be in a toxic environment and if all his girlfriends have seen me as a threat means he has too, but didn't want to ruin our friendship...so this is the best for the both of us

the plane finally took and paige and her sisters slowly fell asleep.

— TIME SKIP —

back in boston chris was thinking about paige.

"i messed up didn't i bubba" chris said to dodger.

dodger looked at him with a pouty face and continued to play with his lion.

"CHRIS" scott yelled.

chris didn't answer, but dodger ran to scott.

"hey boy! oh no this is not what were doing" scott said as he took chris' phone.

"DUDE" chris yelled.

"sorry buddy, but looking at photos of paige isn't going to do anything. what happened to this in not the end of out story" scott replied.

"well i tried calling her she hasn't picked up any of them" chris said walking over to the kitchen to get a drink.

"cause you can't win her back through a phone call and drinking isn't going to do anything either" scott said taking the bottle away from chris.

"you said she's the one...what makes you say that?" scott asked.

"well she's always been there for me no matter what and put up with my horrible exes. she has the kindest heart, like she never wants to hurt anyone no matter what they do to her...like she could've attacked jenny online, but she didn't. and she's got this smile that makes my day and that laugh. just the way she cares for her sisters is so sweet and the night she slept in my trailer...she looked so cute in my hoodie and the way she helped me to my bed...she's the absolute best" smiled chris.

"earth to chris..." scott said

"i need to find out where she's staying and book a flight" chris said as ran to his laptop to search for flights.

paige and her sisters had safely landed in london and kelly and matt were driving them to their house.

"here we are!" matt said.

"thank you guys so much! come on maya and sasha were home" paige said as she woke up her sisters.

"we'll see you guys after you've rested" kelly said.

"sounds good! thank you again" paige said as she waved goodbye to her friends.

maya and sasha fell asleep on the couch.

paige put their luggage in their rooms and decided to go to the grocery store near their house to prepare dinner.

"why are there no flights" chris said.

"oh you didn't check the news there's supposed to be a heavy snow storm soon" scott said.

"great" chris said as he slammed his laptop shut.

"maybe you can find out where she's staying in the time being" scott said.

"well paige isn't answering, neither are her friends and scarlett and lizzie won't tell me anything" chris said.

"have you tried her sisters?" scott asked.

"i can't call maya because i only can talk to her through paige and i don't think sasha will answer" chris said as he flopped on the couch.

"so were just giving up" scott said.

"I DON'T WHAT WERE DOING OKAY" chris yelled

"all i'm saying is to try" scott replied.

"AND ALL I'M SAYING IS FOR YOU TO LEAVE" chris yelled.

scott nodded and left.

"sasha, get up! dinner is ready" paige said as she was trying to wake up her sister.

"ughhh i'm awake sheesh" sasha said.

"good" paige smiled.

as her sisters were eating dinner, paige sat down on the couch and scrolled through instagram until she saw it and her eyes widened.

"you good?" sasha asked.

"jenny and chris broke up" paige said.