12. real life

paige opened her eyes to find the sun shining right at them. she wanted to go and close her curtains, but she felt a pair of strong arms weighing her down. paige looked over to find her boyfriend's arms wrapped around her waist and his head nuzzled into her chest, she couldn't help, but smile at the sight infront of her and wrapped her arms around his head to prevent the light from shining into his eyes.

"paige" chris said as he stirred in his sleep.

"yes baby" paige replied.

"what time is it?" asked chris.

"its 10am. what time is your flight?" paige asked.

"8pm" whispered chris.

"ok, that leaves enough time for you to pack, get ready and do something together before we go, so up sleepyhead" paige said while tickling chris.

"hmm paige...come here" chris said grabbing her waist and flipping her, so that he was on top and kissed her.

"i so could get used to this" smirked paige.

"me too just wish i wasn't leaving today" frowned chris.

"oh don't remind me" paige said kissing chris back.

"well it seems like were the only ones awake, what would you like to do mr.evans" smiled paige.

"i'm not sure ms.collins" smiled chris before spilling water on her.

"hey! what was that for" yelled paige.

"i swear that was an accident i thought it was empty" laughed chris.

"oh you think this is funny?" asked paige.

before chris could reply paige spilled water on his head and they ended up having a water fight.

"um.....am i interrupting something?" asked sasha.

"no chris and i were just.....

"drenching each other with water" answered sasha.

"yep" they both replied before laughing.

sasha rolled her eyes and left.

"are you ready darling?" asked chris.

"yes where are you taking me?" asked paige.

"on a motorcycle ride around london" smiled chris.

paige quickly pecked chris' lips before getting on the motorcycle.

— TIME SKIP —

"have you packed everything?" asked paige.

chris nodded his head.

"hey....before you know it i'll be back in your arms" paige said as she was holding chris' face as the leaned in for a kiss.

"i'll miss you so much till then" chris said as he rested his chin on top of her head.

"same bubba" paige replied hugging his waist.

maya and sasha said goodbye to chris and dodger before they left with paige to the airport.

"do you have everything?" asked paige.

"yes we do, come one dodger" chris said.

"take good care of him dodger" paige said as she kneeled to hug dodger and he licked her face.

"keep me updated and call me when you made it safely home" paige said as she hugged chris' waist.

chris put his luggage down and hugged her back, bringing her closer to him.

"for sure darling and let me know when you made it home" chris said as he kissed her head.

"i love you" paige said she touched their foreheads together.

"i love you too" chris smiled into her touch.