15. real life

paige was about to land in boston and she couldn't wait to see her man. after the plane landed she went to look to see who would be picking her up and to her surprise chris was there smiling and holding a paper with her name on it.

"what are you doing here?" paige said nudging his side.

"i came to suprise you" smiled chris.

"but i wanted to suprise you" pouted paige.

"well i guess scarlett and elizabeth wanted us both to be suprised" laughed chris.

"and i was worried that holland was going to tell you" paige said.

"so....your not happy to see me" chris said while pouting.

"of course i am dork. i came here for you" smiled paige while hugging chris and nuzzling her face into his neck.

"and i came here for you" chris said kissing her cheek.

"where are we going?" asked paige.

"it's a suprise" smiled chris.

on their way to chris' suprise paige drifted off to sleep and chris covered her with a blanket he found in the back.

"paige...sweetheart we're here" chris said as he was gently waking up paige.

"huh....wait is this your family's home?" asked paige.

"yes" chris answered.

"but...what if they don't like me?" asked paige.

"of course they will like you they liked you before. i will be right here" chris said while kissing her hand.

they came out of his car hand in hand and walked to the front door and rang the doorbell.

"chris!" greeted lisa.

"hi mom" chris said as he hugged his mom.

"i would like you to meet-

"paige! it's so wonderful to see you again!" lisa interrupted her son as she hugged paige.

"the pleasure is all mine lisa" paige smiled as she hugged her back.

"aww the two love birds" scott teased causing the couple to blush like crazy.

"really scott" laughed chris as he shook scott's hand and hugged him.

"what a suprise paige!" scott cheered and spun paige around as he hugged her.

"ok scott, that's enough" chris said patting scott's shoulder.

"where are your sisters" asked scott.

"they are still in london. i just came for a visit" replied paige.

"well were still glad to have you. make yourself at home, you and chris can use chris' old room and carly and shanna are coming by later for dinner.

"thank you so much lisa!" smiled paige as she and chris went to his room.

paige was looking around and taking in chris' room.

"is it the same as you remembered it" smiled chris as he hugged paige's waist.

" yeah" paige said as she turned around and kissed chris on the lips.

"wait, i will be right back" chris said.

paige was confused but just shook her head and laughed. she sat on the bed and texted her sasha that she arrived and if anything happens to let her know as she put her phone away she got tackled.

"dodger!" cheered paige as dodger kept licking her face.

"ok buddy" chris said as he got dodger off of paige.

"hi dodger! i missed you!" smiled paige as she was petting dodger.

"we both missed you!" chris said as dodger tackled him too.

paige was laughing at the sight in front of her and took photos and a video of this moment. then she and chris took a shower, separately and rested in time for dinner.

"hello paige! it's so nice to see you, how have you been?" carly asked paige.

"i'm doing well. how about you and shanna?" asked paige.

"good thank you" they both replied.

"hey guys!" paige said as chris' newphews and niece hugged paige.

everyone made it to the table to eat dinner.

"how long are you planning on staying paige?" lisa asked.

"i think for a few weeks. chris and i are planning to visit some of his friends, right?" asked paige.

chris nodded his head.

"well your welcome to stay here as long as you'd like dear" smiled lisa.

"thank you" paige smiled back.

they continued eating and having conversations. chris, scott, the kids and dodger were in the backyard, while paige was helping the ladies clean.

"so...who asked who?" carly teased.

"actually chris came all the way to london to tell me how he felt and we had our first date there and here we are" blushed paige.

"he did? wow chris the romantic " shanna teased.

paige was blushing like crazy she looked outside to find out that chris was already looking at her and she felt so lucky.

"well i'm the lucky one" paige said.

"aw you two are so cute together" smiled shanna.

"stop it!!!" yelled paige.

"come on girls let's go to the back yard" lisa said.

paige sat down beside chris, he put his arm across her shoulders bringing her closer to himand he kissed her cheek,

"enjoying your time?" chris asked as he put his arm down and tucked her hairs that were flying over her face by the wind.

"very" paige replied as she kissed which he returned.

everyone continued talking and laughing with each other. paige never felt more happier being in the arms of the man she loved most and being around his amazing family.