𝟑 → 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐒?!

Chapter 3

Chapter 3

❝Twins?!❞

Life wasn't easy for you since you found out that you were pregnant with Atsumu's child. It just meant that you had to work a lot harder than you thought. 

Though that didn't discourage you. Instead, it motivated you. You knew that you had to work for the life that was growing inside of you.

You had graduated school, but not attended after you started to show. The school understood and delivered your graduation diploma instead.

You were at the doctor's at the moment, going for a check-up. While you were lying down in the place that you were meant to, you thought about your life. 

For some time, you had believed that you would end up with Atsumu, but it turns out that wasn't in the cards for you. You heard the door open and saw that the doctor was here. 

This doctor was different than your usual doctor, but you shrugged it off.

"Good morning Ms. L/N," the doctor said. 

You nodded at him and then replied,

"Hello, doctor," you replied with a smile on your face.

Even though you wanted to be polite and give the pleasantries of greetings, you wanted to see your baby even more. You were excited because today, you were going to find out the sex of your baby and possibly come up with names.

"So, let's see this baby," the doctor said, snapping one of his gloves against his hand. 

You nodded at what the doctor said, almost wiggling in your seat in excitement. 

"I'm excited to find out the sex of the baby today," you said, cringing a bit at the feeling of the cold gel, but still smiled at the doctor. 

"And the father?" the doctor asked.

Your face moved away from the doctor, and then you replied with a glare on your face and anger in your tone,

"Not in the picture," you stated. 

The doctor nodded at what you said in understanding and then replied,

"Got it," the doctor replied while moving the machine against your abdomen. 

"Let's see here," the doctor muttered to himself. 

Then, for a moment, there was a flash of surprise on the doctor's face. That made you worry, but the doctor turned to you with a smile and gave you some news.

"Wow, Ms. L/N, you're pregnant with twins," the doctor said with a smile on your face. 

The doctor's words hadn't processed completely in your mind, so you smiled at him. Then, when the words of the doctor had processed in your mind, you almost shouted,

"Wait, twins?!" you almost shouted. 

The doctor nodded at what you said. That made you sweat, but it made sense to you since Atsumu was also a twin. 

"Yep, turns out one was hiding behind the other," the doctor added on to his previous statement. 

You lied back and put your arm over your eye, and sighed to yourself.

"Oh my gosh," you said. 

Then, the check-up continued, and the doctor had spoken again. 

"And one is a boy, and the other's a girl," the doctor said.

You smiled at that news. Even though you didn't expect that you would be carrying twins, you were excited; it was almost another adventure for you. 

"Thank you, doctor," you said with a smile on your face.

Soon enough, the check-up was over, and you had left the hospital. 

-

Y/N

{image}

There are two kids there, twins.

I blame your brother.

OSAMU

I'm so excited!

What's their gender?

Y/N

One's a little boy, and the other's a little girl.

OSAMU

I'm going to be the best uncle ever!

Sumu asked about you today. 

Y/N

I don't care; he can rot in hell. You know that I will never see him again.

I need to think about my kids now.

OSAMU

We'll talk later.

Y/N

Okay :)