𝟒 → 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐄𝐒

Chapter 4

Chapter 4

❝Babies❞

At the moment, it was the weekend, and you had the day off from work. Even though Osamu had offered many times to help support you, feeling a sense of responsibility because you were carrying his niece and nephew, you always rejected.

You wanted to stand on your own two feet and support your kids with as little support than what could be required every once in a while. 

"How are my niece and nephew in there?" Osamu asked.

Osamu had done well in life. He was going to start off the business that he had dreamed of, and with the occasional help from you, it was going to be big. He was still in university, but he wanted to start his business as soon as he could. 

You planned to open a bakery, and you were excited to go to university after the twins are born. Since you are pregnant, you decided to take a gap year, but you were going to join soon enough.

"Osamu, I might just go and kill your brother," you replied, putting a hand on your hip.

Osamu moved closer to you, helping you out. Since your stomach was more prominent than other people's pregnancy, since you are carrying twins, it's taken its toll on your body. 

"Why?" Osamu asked. 

"Let me tell you why, these two are kicking almost all the time, especially at night, so I can't sleep," you snapped at Osamu.

Though, you regretted it as soon as you had snapped at Osamu. 

"They are going to be amazing," Osamu stated with a smile on his face.

"Think they're gonna be volleyball fans?" Osamu asked you. 

You rolled your eyes at Osamu's question since the both of you knew the answer to that question as soon as Osamu had asked. That was just based on who their father is. 

"With Atsumu as their father, I don't doubt it," you stated.

It was silent between the two of you, though you knew that there was something on Osamu's mind. 

"He came by yesterday," Osamu stated, filling the silence with sound. 

You knew where this was going and rolled your eyes at Osamu's antics. 

"So what?" you replied with anger in your tone. 

You knew that you weren't going to forgive Atsumu, but it seems as though as the months have gone by, Osamu wanted you to tell Atsumu. 

"I think you should tell him," Osamu stated. 

You sighed at what Osamu had said. It was not as though he had not brought this up every once in a while, but now he was becoming much more persistent. 

"I'm protecting my kids in the best way that I know how to," you replied almost immediately, standing up to face Osamu.

Then, almost as though it was an afterthought, you added on, 

"And you promised you weren't going to say a word," you added on.

Osamu raised his hand in surrender and then replied while attempting to calm you down,

"And I haven't," Osamu replied. 

"Good," you said as you sat down again. 

Then, it was silent again. It was peaceful for you, and the silence was just what you needed. You knew that once the babies were born, you weren't gonna get much of that. 

"Ow!" you shouted in pain.

The pain was almost instant, and it came in waves that you could no longer ignore. Osamu rushed towards you, and your face morphed into one of shock. 

"My water broke," you said in shock.

You refused to believe that it was time and that your water broke in Osamu's future restaurant. Osamu moved to help you stand, and then he stated right next to you, 

"You're having the baby now, Y/N," Osamu stated as he started to move you outside, opening his car.

"No, it's too soon!" you shouted in pain.

Though, all the pain that you were going to feel was going to be worth it.