𝟏 → 𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

WARNING!

WARNING!

Sexual themes

Chapter 1

❝Celebration❞

You and Atsumu had made it back to his house, the celebratory mood still surrounding the two of you. Then, the two of you had made it to his room, Atsumu locking the door right as you entered. 

Then, without any warning, Atsumu gripped the back of your neck, turning you to face him. He kissed you, and you kissed him back, moving your tounges against each other.

Atsumu walked backward, sitting on the bed. You pulled away from him and got on top of him, sitting on his lap at this point. Your hands gripped the bottom of your shift, and you took your shirt off. 

He then kissed you again while you moved to take off your bra. Once you did, you moved your hands to the back of his neck. Then, he pulled away to take off his shirt, showing off his abs and muscles. 

You continued to make out with Atsumu until he pulled away.

"Get up," he said with a smirk on his face.

You got off of him, and Atsumu took his pants off, you copying his actions. At this point, you were in your panties, and he was in his boxers.

"Now, come here, baby," Atsumu said, the smirk not leaving his face.

You sat back on his lap, sitting yourself down on him. You could tell that he wanted you. You could feel him through the fabric of his boxers. Atsumu moved to kiss you roughly, moving to lay himself down.

You were now on top of him, a rare position for you to be in. 

His hands gripped your waist roughly, moving your hips back and forth, rubbing you against him. You moved to kiss his neck and scratch his chest, feeling yourself become wet while rubbing against him. 

Then, as you continued to leave hickeys on his chest and neck, you reached into his boxers, pulling his dick out.

You were happy to know that Atsumu was already hard and big. The two of you feel the same. 

"Shit! I don't have a condom," you said.

"I think I have one," Atsumu said. 

He scooted to the drawer next to his bed, finding a condom soon enough. While laying down, Atsumu tore the wrapper, putting the condom on. Then, you moved your panties to the side and sat yourself up on your knees.

You slowly went back down, putting him inside of you. You moved your hands to his stomach, tilting your head back. Your nails dug into Atsumu's skin, making him moan. You groaned while clenching your eyes closed.

You slowly moved yourself up and down, the pain slowly going away. Now all you felt was pleasure. You steadily picked up your pace, throwing your head back in pleasure. Atsumu held down your waist, and he closed his eyes, tilting his head back and let out a groan. 

You began to let out some soft moans, increasing the speed at your own pace.

"Fuck," you cried out.

"You're doing amazing, baby," Atsumu said. 

You bounced yourself up and down, crying and moaning out. Atsumu then moved his body and tried to sit up, and you let him. The two of you switched positions, now you below him. Atsumu then began to rock his hips, making you moan louder than before.

"Did you really think that you were going to stay on top?" Atsumu asked sarcastically.

He continued his pace, your nails scratching his back as he continued his merciless pace. At this point, your moans were loud and not stopping. Your body then began to feel weak and warm at the same time.

"Atsumu," you cried out. 

Atsumu gripped your hips, controlling the pace at this point. 

"Atsumu!'

"Y/N!"

The two of you shouted together as you came. You both were panting, resting against each other. You hugged Atsumu, and he held you against him. You were happy at the moment.

Though, you had no idea of the events that were to come.