𝟐𝟎 → 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘

Chapter 20

Chapter 20

❝Birthday❞

Now was a great day for you and your family.

Today was your kid's birthday. 

This was the first birthday they would spend with their dad, and you wanted it to be as special as possible.

The two of you were setting up for the party together, it's going to be a small event, and mostly Atsumu's friends will show up.

" Babe, where do you want these?' Atsumu asked. You looked at what he was asking for and saw a banner that spelled happy birthday.

"Remember? We wanted the banner by the table; it's a great place for photos," you said with a smirk on your face. 

Atsumu sarcastically laughed at what you were saying and rolled his eyes. He then grabbed the packet with the banner and prepared it before the kids came.

Thankfully, Osamu was happy enough to take the kids off your hands while on the house ready. Soon enough, the doorbell rang. 

You were still getting some cupcakes ready for the party, so Atsumu answers the door.

"Hey guys! Thanks for coming," Atsumu said. 

You realized that it was his teammates; whether it was from high school or now was the question. Then, you can hear many people talking, and soon enough, they had entered the kitchen/dining area. 

He saw that it was his high school teammates, most of them at least. They all adored the twins, so they were happy to come anyway, regardless of whether Atsumu was there or not.

"Hey everyone," you said to them. 

You were more focused on the cupcakes you were icing, so the greeting wasn't very enthusiastic. Everyone else had their own versions of hello and then moved to sit on some of the couches and chairs set up.

By the time you had finished icing the cupcakes, the doorbell had rung again. This time, you decide to go answer the door.

"Hello-," you started to say. 

Then, when you saw who was at the door, your eyes widened and surprise. It was your boyfriend, Akaashi. It seemed as though she was prepared to see you, but you weren't ready to see him, especially on your kids' birthday. 

You knew you weren't ready for him to meet your kids anytime soon; it had only been a month since the two of you had started dating. To be honest, you were still confused about your feelings for him and Atsumu.

"What are you doing here?' You asked. 

Though, when you looked behind him, you saw that Atsumu's current teammates were behind him.

"Bokuto-san invited me actually," he said.

Now you felt bad for assuming that him being here was intentional when it could've been an accident. Though, what he said next to me to take back your thoughts.

"But when he said something about you, I just had to come," he also said.

You looked back at the MSBY team and then spoke,

"Come in guys,"  you said. 

The teammates went into the house while you stood outside with Akaashi.

"You. Outside. Now," you said, pointing a finger outside.

You walked out of the house, and Akaashi followed you.

"You can't be here, my kids are going to be here soon," you whispered harshly.

"I think I should meet them," Akaashi said, crossing his arms in defiance.

You rolled your eyes, and while still whispering, you said almost out loud,

"We've only been dating for a month!" you said.

The door opened behind you, and Atsumu came out. 

"What is going on?" Atsumu asked. 

You held your hand up to him and then replied,

"Atsumu, it's fine," you said with a sigh. 

"You know what, actually I want to meet your kids, but she doesn't want me to," Akaashi said. 

"Well, we have to talk about it first," you said back. 

"Atsumu, do you want me to meet your kids?" Akaashi asked. 

"Not a chance, if Y/N isn't happy or want to do it, then no way are you meeting them," Atsumu said, rolling his eyes.

You moved closer to Akaashi and whispered,

"Leave please," you said pleadingly. 

"Fine," Akaashi said, and he left as fast as he had shown up.

Soon enough, Osamu came with the twins. Everything was ready inside, and you were ready to forget about what happened with Akaashi. When they came inside with Osamu, everyone shouted together,

"Happy birthday!" everyone at the house said.

The twins had bright smiles on their faces. The cake was cut, and now everyone was spending time with the twins. Then, as you were talking to some of your friends, your phone buzzed.

Akaashi 

We need to talk.

Y/N

Later, not now.

The kids had a great birthday, but the tension between you and the two men in your life was high.

--

Hi everyone!

I published my themes and a place to request graphics, so if you guys want to, please do request! :)

Also, if you guys want to make anything for this book, like art and stuff, I might make a graphics chapter! :)

I love you all soo much! <3