Preface

*Six years ago*

A fifteen year-old Daisy enters her school, Beacon Hills High, only to find the space next to her locker empty of the usual person that stays there. Her best friend Derek Hale. She finds that extremely weird, but doesn't think much of it, because, well, anyone can miss a day of school. Either it'll be ditching, or be sick. Though something still strung with Daisy's mind, since, one → Derek wouldn't ditch school without inviting her or at least tell her, and two → werewolves don't get sick.

Yes, she knew about the Hale family secret, no big deal. She brushed the thought aside, and went straight to her locker. Then something hit her. Derek had a new girlfriend, Kate Argent, a seventeen year old girl. He probably ditched school to be with her and decided not to tell the Stilinski girl, because she thought that Kate was a bitch to everyone but the Hale boy, and that was extremely weird. I mean, people can hate others except their partner, but not this much.

Every single time Kate and Daisy were in the same place, insults were thrown at the youngest. The sophomore never said anything bad about her best friend's girlfriend until one day she snapped. Kate said some things about her behind Derek's back and threatened her that if she would still be around Derek in the next week, then the Argent would make Daisy's life more than miserable. Daisy tried to explain to Derek what Kate had said to her, but he didn't want to hear a thing about the subject. Ever since Paige died, and he got Kate as a new girlfriend, he didn't want to hear a bad thing about his girlfriends.

Anyways, Daisy didn't want to think about Kate Argent anymore, so she took out her books and went to her other best friend's locker, Laura Hale. Funny enough, both the oldest kids of Talia are Daisy's best friends. Well actually you could say that all of Talia's kids are her best friends seeing as Cora was like her little sister. You could say that she and the Hale's were really close and that was really true. She slept over at their house approximately three nights per week. As she was approaching Laura's locker, which wasn't far from hers, she saw said-girl walking towards her next class. Her being two grades above her, they didn't have any classes together.

"Hey Laura," she greeted her friend.

"Hey Baby D," Laura replied.

"Where's Derek?"

"Oh he's coming don't worry. He just decided to pass by Kate's house at first."

"Oh okay, I guess," Daisy said

"Talking about me, I see," a voice said behind the two talking girls.

"Your head's getting bigger than your ego Der," the Stilinski girl said.

" Haha Duckey shut up."
"You fucking know I hate that nickname," she said.

"Blame Cora, he's not the one that invented that nickname."

"Urgh I hate you both. I'm going to my class, see you at lunch."

Daisy left the two Hale's there with them both smirking and silently laughing at her reaction. As Daisy reached her chemistry class, she saw Kate wrecking the spot next to her locker and almost went to her and scream at her, but advised against it and decided to be the bigger person there. She then went into the classroom and sat in the back next to the quiet girl, Amelia. Harris, the chemistry teacher, entered his class and grumbled when he saw that he got Daisy Stilinski as a student in the first period, a Monday morning. Let's just say that Daisy was kind of a trouble maker but a smartass as well.

"Hello class. Take out your homework while I distribute this pop quiz."

Multiple groans were heard across the room and Harris only smirked at their reactions. He passed the quizzes to all of the students, while taking the homeworks. When Daisy got her copy she quickly wrote her name before looking at Harris again.