001 : 𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒊𝒏 𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒐𝒏 𝑯𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚

A//N : I changed Stiles' age when his mother died to make it fit better. It's gonna be seven instead of nine. Before I see any comments saying «Stiles was 9 when his mother died!» I wanted to clear that up.

Lmaoo I'm talking as if someone will read this story

"Hey baby, wake up!"

"Daisyy it's too earlyyyy," Derek groaned.

He sat up in his and Daisy's bed, only to find her straddling him with both of her legs around him. Derek put his arms around her and she giggled, hugging him just as tight as him.

"We need to get up you know. We're supposed to go to Beacon Hills today," Daisy said.

"I know, I know. But let me savor this silent moment with you."

Daisy laid her head on her husband's chest, and he took her left hand in his to admire the ring on her finger. He played with her hand until she got up and went to the bathroom. Derek followed. He wrapped his strong arms over her waist and watched as she did her morning routine. Derek let her go to do his morning routine, which was at least ten times easier than hers. They both headed to the kitchen so that Daisy could make them a breakfast.

"What do you want?" she asked

"Anything really."

She made them some fruit salad with milkshakes and they ate quickly before packing their things. As they went to Derek's car, Daisy's already in Beacon Hills since she already asked a friend to drive it there, Daisy received a phone call from her father.

"Hey Dad," she greeted him.

"Hey sweetie, are you okay?"
"Yes, you and Stiles?" Daisy asked

"We're both okay. What are you doing?"

"I'm planning a surprise for my father and my brother..."

"What is it?"
"If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise now, would it?" she retorted smugly

"Yeah, yeah. Well, I gotta go. Bye sweetie, love ya."
"Love you too."

She hung up and went to the black Camaro. She entered the car on the passenger seat and turned to Derek.

"Are you sure you want to go there? I mean, it's not the happiest place for us," she asked him.

"Yeah, I'm sure. Laura hasn't answered her phone in two weeks and she promised us she would call us every day. Also, your family lives there."

"I know, but you're my family too. It's been six years since I last saw them. What if Stiles is disappointed in me? Does he still have that weird crush on Lydia Martin?" she said quickly

"Hey, hey, Dais' calm down. Your brother loves you and as for the crush thing, well I guess we'll know in no time," Derek calmed her.

"Yeah, you're right."