Chapter 1: The Beginning

It was a rainy, cold, night. Fanny had walked up to her bus stop. She didn't want to go to this stupid camp, but her parents wanted her to go, hopefully to get her to finally stop her arguing. Fanny knew that wouldn't happen. She hated everyone and everything. Nothing could change that.

She sat down, on the cold wet seat, waiting for her bus to come. She already hated going here, but just as she wanted to leave this stupid place, she could see the bus start to head down the road. 

Once she got off the seat the bus already pulled up. She groaned as she walked up the steps onto the bus, she looked at the driver and saw he wore a purple suit, she just ignored him, and sat all the way in the back so she wouldn't be noticed. As she sat down she pulled out her phone and headphones from her bag. she started playing music to distract herself from the noise. As she looked out the window, she watched as the rain hit against the ground until the bus stopped to get the next person

Fanny was almost asleep when she heard someone start to walk to her seat, she opened one eye to look at whoever was there. Once she opened it, she saw a big girl with a nice teal shirt, and a white skirt, light blue hair with two buns on each side, and darkish skin sat next to her. She immediately thought "Ugh."

The girl noticed Fanny, and tried to ask her a question, but fanny ignored it, plus, her music was too loud to hear what she said. After a little bit, Fanny took out her earbud to listen to what the other girl had to say.

"Hey, uh, my names Bubble! What's your name..?" The girl said. "Bubble..." Fanny thought to herself. "I'm Fanny." Fanny said in a aggravated voice. "Oh well uh, hello Fanny!" Bubble said in a joyful voice. Fanny rolled her eyes and put her earbud back in. Bubble could tell the other female didn't care.

The bus came at a stop, as they arrived at the camp site. Everyone got off the bus, they all saw a tall, dark skinned guy in a blue suit, with blue hair, and a shorter one, who had on a yellow shirt, with some blue overalls, plus some bright yellow hair, and white skin. "Hello everyone! I'm Four, and this is my helper, X! For now, everyone please pick someone to be your roommate for the next 12 months! The keys are handing on each door." Four said.

Fanny knew that she was gonna get stuck with someone annoying. I mean, she had no friends, and no one liked her. Until the girl from before, on the bus, came up to her. "Hey! um.. Fanny, was it? I want to know if you wanted to be.. uh.. roommates?". Fanny looked up at Bubble, and noticed her standing her, with the key in hand. "Ugh, fine.". Bubble Smiled.

The two girls walked to their cabin, and went over to their beds. The two put their stuff down, and went to lay in bed. "Goodnight Fanny!" Bubble said with her calm, tired voice. "Hmpf." Fanny said, still annoyed. Fanny laid in bed, thinking to herself about Bubble, she seemed.. for some reason.. nice..? Fanny didn't understand how she was being to nice to someone like herself. Fanny tried to ignore it, and headed to bed.