𝟔 → 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓

Chapter 6

Chapter 6

❝Meet❞

"Are you two ready for an amazing day with uncle Osamu?!" Osamu exclaimed to the two kids in front of him. 

"Yes, uncle Osamu!" both Akari and Akio shouted at the same time. 

"Now, today we're gonna," Osamu started off but stopped himself for dramatic effect.

Both Akari and Akio were at the edge of their seats, ready to be told by their uncle Osamu what they were going to do today. 

"Play volleyball!" he shouted out loud.

Osamu knew that he had to cover his ears for what was going to come, but this time he was too late.

"YES!" both Akari and Akio screamed together.

Like their father and uncle, the two loved volleyball, and they would spend all their time playing volleyball if they could. 

"Uncle Osamu, you need to teach me to set!" Akari shouted.

"No, uncle Osamu, I really want you to teach me how to spike!" Akio shouted after Akari spoke.

"We can do both of those things," Osamu said as the three continued to walk to the park.

"Really?!" the twins said together.

"This time, your other uncles are coming too!" Osamu exclaimed, exciting the kids more than before.

"Yes, you're the best uncle Osamu!" Akari shouted, hugging her uncle's legs.

Soon enough, a lot of members from the Inarizaki volleyball team came to the park. They all knew about the pregnancy and that the twins were Atsumu's. Then, the one voice that Osamu dreaded to hear spoke from behind him.

"'Sumu, what are you doing at a kid's park?" Atsumu said, his MSBY Jacket slung over his shoulders. 

"'Tsumu, nothing, just go back home," Osamu said, trying to move Atsumu away before he saw the secret that Osamu kept from him.

"You're playing volleyball," Atsumu said, seeing the two kids with his previous teammates.

"Yeah," Osamu replied. 

"Well, then I'm playing too," Atsumu said, taking off his jacket. 

"It's fine 'Tsumu. You can just go back home," Osamu said hurriedly. 

"No way!" Akari almost shouted.

"Oh my god, it's Atsumu Miya!" Akari said excitedly. 

"Who?" Akio replied. 

"He plays for MSBY!" Akari shouted. 

"He's the setter," Akari added on. 

"Oh, that's why I don't know him. I pay more attention to Hinata because he's a wing spiker!" Akio replied with a shrug of his shoulders. 

"But a setter's better!" Akari said.

"No way! A wing spiker is better!" Akio said back. 

"Who are the kids?" Atsumu said, pointing at the twins. 

The twins moved away from arguing and from their other uncles and rushed to Atsumu. The two excitedly introduced themselves, starstruck that they're meeting a professional volleyball player. 

"I'm Akari L/N," Akari said while smiling at Atsumu. 

"And I'm Akio L/N," Akio said while staring at Atsumu with hesitance like he didn't trust him.

"You two are twins?" Atsumu asked, moving down to kneel, facing the two kids.

The two nodded their heads excitedly, and then Atsumu faced Osamu. He then spoke with a laugh,

"'Samu, they remind me of us," Atsumu said.

That made one of the guys in the back choke, and for Osamu to laugh loudly to cover up the dread that he's feeling. 

Osamu prayed to every god up there that you would forgive him for the mistake that he had made.