Tommy- Burning bad memories

(MAYBE LISTEN TO BURNING PILE BY MOTHER MOTHER WHILE READING THIS!!)

Tommy was heading through the nether portal to get to Logstedshire.

Will this make me feel better? Was Eret right about doing this?

He continued to think to himself as he continued the walk.

He went through the second portal to see the green leaves of Logstedshire trees. He was "home".

Tommy looks to his right to see tnret ripped to shreds due to when Dream blew it up.

Damn Dream..

Tommy had finally captured Dream and put him in prison, but there was always something bothering him...

So he talked to Eret about what he should do, Eret said he should burn things that hurt him.

So that's what he was doing.

He walked to the tent and ripped off a good chunk of it.

One item secured.

He walked back to the portal and went to the nether once more. He was now headed to his dirt shack in the side of the hill.

He arrived at his home and headed downstairs to retrieve two certain items..

Wilburs coat and the turtle helmet Technoblade gave to him.

He pulled the coat off a rack and teared off a piece. He didn't want to burn the whole thing, just a bit of it.

He then headed over to a chest and pulled out the helmet.

Techno hurt so many people.. This needs to be burned..

Tommy held the items close and headed back up the stairs.

Just one more than I can burn this shit to the ground..

He walked over to the once beautiful place called, L'manburg.. Tommy's once home was now a big crater in the ground.. With bits of the egg in it.

Ugly ass egg... This place is enough of a mess as it is..

Tommy walked around the hole and built a small bridge leading to Ranboo's old home.

Ranboo's home had multiple flags in it so he would burn one of those.

Tommy pulled down one of the flags and folded it up and put it under his arm.

Now to get away from here..

To burn the items, Tommy wanted to be as far away from the Dream SMP as possible. Where no one could stop him and nothing else would be there to remind him of what once happened.

Tommy walked over to the docs and hopped in a boat, going? He didn't know. All he knew was to go away.

He rode across the sea. Just traveling, seeing dolphins and fish along the way.

He rode for a good 30 minutes before he hit a planes biome.

Tommy didn't want it in an open area, he wanted it to be secluded, so he wanted a forest.

Time to walk..

He began walking only thinking if he was doing the right thing.

Was he??

Eventually he hit a dark oak forest.

Perfect..

He placed the items on the ground and pulled out a flint n steel.

Setting a small spark to one of the items, specifically tnret.

He backed away from the growing flame.

This... This feels great.

Tommy watched as all his old problems faded away.

He started to smile.. Smile.. At the fact that all of these things were over.. He did it..

He beat his problems.