Ranboo- Losing

TW///
Derealisation?

Ranboo looked into the mirror to see just... an enderman.
Not himself, but an enderman.

Is this what he has become? Is this who he is now? Just another enderman?

No no no no no no please..

His face was fully black with his red eye now purple but the green one still green.

*insert enderman noise* (🧍‍♀️)

NO STOP IT PLEASE!!

He didn't know what was happening... Is this happening?

*enderman noise*

STOP!! PLEASE- I- I DONT WANT T-

Hello??

Another mirror was placed in front of him, this time it was not him but.. But it was the smile.

The one with Ranboo's crown on it. It was glitching and slightly faded.

NO NO NO STOP... PLEASE-

"RANBOO!! RANBOO!! HELP!! SOMEONE HELP!! JACK!! GO FIND HELP!! SHIT SHIT SHIT!"

Tubbo??
TUBBO!! HELP TUBBO PLEASE!

He jolted up. He didn't know where he was. But Tubbo was by his side.

"Ranboo!!", Tubbo got up from his chair and looked at Ranboo.

"T- Tubbo? Where am I?"

"Right.. You're in the hospital in Snowchester."

"Why am I here??"

"Uhm... You were.. I'm not sure what to call it.. But you were like... Sleep walking? You had your Armour off and walked into water.. You came out of it but you were practically going insane."

Enderwalk..

"Tubbo.. If I ever do that again.. Hit me or something.. Just wake me up ok?"

Tubbo nodded his head. He knew very little things about his friends enderman problems but he would do all he could to help.

"I should go.. Thank you Tubbo."

"Its no problem Big Man!! See you later!"

Dang it.. Thats the second time this week. I can't keep doing that or ill.. I'll die.

"Ranboo.", Ranboo turned around to see Philza.

"H- Hey Phil."

"You ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine!! Why do you ask?"

"Just asking."

He walked away leaving Ranboo confused. He didn't want to worry to much though.

Ok ok ok... Its ok. You're ok. No doubt about it though... Im losing myself... I'm not sure what to do though.. I'll ask Techno or Phil for help..

Just don't lose to much..