Michael- gone?

Micheal sat on his bed just- sitting there. Not playing with his chicken or anything.. He was alone. For some reason, Ranboo and Tubbo, hadn't showed up in weeks. He wasn't sure how many but.. it was a long time. He missed them. But what was he supposed to do? He wasn't able to leave. He had no idea what the outside world was like.
He oinked a bit. Not sure what to do. Until he saw his chicken on the trap door.
Oink
He knew what he was going to do. He definitely didnt want to no, but he needed to. Micheal wanted to know what happened to his parents.

He walked over to the trap door and moved his chicken. Then lifting the trap door up a bit. He saw a ladder.
How was he supposed to use a ladder?
He didnt know how to climb. He would try though.
He lifted the trap door fully then lut one hoove onto the ladder step, nearly falling but keeping his grip on the trap door.
He put his over hoove down, still holding on.
Micheal went down a couple steps then slipped-
Squeel!!
It hurt him yes but he got down.
He then walked towards the door opening it.

He opened it fully now and saw Tubbo and Ranboo in the front yard, talking. Thats it? Just talking? Standing right infront of the house?? Not even coming to see him?

"Micheal!!" Ranboo ran towards the steps, "What are you doing!?"
Micheal squealed.
"How?" Tubbo asked.
"Dunno."

Micheal was upset- But he wasnt able to do anything.
Ranboo took him back up to his room then almost immediately left.

Squeal!! Oink!!

Ranboo turned around, "What?"
Micheal had small tears in his eyes.
"Micheal.. I have to go.."

Micheal went onto his bed and covered himself up.
"Micheal.."
Oink..

"Fine." Ranboo walked to the bed and lied down next to Micheal.  Micheal then cuddled up to his Dad.

Ranboo smiled.

"Im sorry we havent seen you as often Micheal.." Ranboo whispered.

|| AHXB TYSM FOR 300+ READS!! I HAD 0 IDEAS BUT YEAH- ZBZB LOVE U ALL!!||