chapter 3

Emma sat at a table by Kamekona's food truck with her laptop and case file out trying to find any clues to lead her to her dad or any indication about where Jin might be. she knew her next step was to break into the guest house because that's were all of her dads old case files and belongs were but she would have to wait till her mom went to bed. she looked up for a moment and that's when she saw katsumoto and Rick looking at the Ferrari. "dam it they found me" said Emma as she quickly thow the case file and her laptop into her bag. she got up and started walking in the opposite direction of rick and katsumoto. "Emma" called out Rick. Emma didn't even turn to look at them she just ran, ran as fast as she could. there was no way she was going home. "Emma stop, I just wanna talk" yelled Katsumoto. "There's nothing to talk about." replied Emma. "Emma please come home were all so worried about you." said Rick. "no" Stated Emma. "Emma you have to go home" replied Katsumoto. "No, what are you going to do? Arrest me?" asked Emma. "no you haven't committed any crime" replied Katsumoto.

Katsumoto and rick looked at each other not sure of how to convince her to come home. "Emma I'm sorry TC and I didn't mean to upset you" said rick. "go away, I'm not coming home I hate you" said Emma. "Emma please we are all so worried about you" said Katsumoto. "I'm not coming home so you guys can tell me that me that I'm crazy" replied Emma. "No one thinks your crazy Emma" Said Rick. Emma walks up to Rick. "I'm sorry about this uncle rick" said Emma as she punched him in the face and then pushed him down on the ground causing him to hit his head hard on the Ground. rick laid there on the ground his nose bleeding and his head hurting. Emma looked at katsumoto and ran. "I'm fine go after her" said Rick. Katsumoto chased after her but he couldn't catch up and she had gotten away in the Ferrari. by that point rick had gotten up and was walking up to katsumoto. "What do we do now" asked Rick. "Well I could put a warrant out for her arrest for assaulting you or I could put out a bolo and label her a running away" advised katsumoto. "Katsumoto I don't want her arrested" addressed Rick. "ok them I'm putting out a Bolo" said Katsumoto and then I'm going to go check on Higgins, she has to come home eventually.

Meanwhile

Emma sat in the Ferrari close enough to see robins nest but far enough away not be seen by the cameras. she watched Robins nest and waited several hours until she thought it was safe. she got out of the Ferrari and she knew she would have to climb the fence but knew that she would also have to get by the cameras. in true magnum fashion she of course had a can of spray paint so she used the spray paint to cover the cameras. she then climbed the fence and was immediately meet by a very confused Zeus and Apollo who just looked at her with there heads tilted in confusion. she then ran to the guest house which of course being the daughter of Thomas magnum she of course had lock picks. she quickly picked the locket and got in. it was very dark and dusty inside. she found a lot of boxes with her dads name on them. she grabbed a flashlight out of her bag and began going though all the boxes most of the items were just magnums personal belongings nothing that would help her in her investigations until she came across a journal. she looked at the cover it was leather and had the name Thomas Sullivan magnum written on the cover. the Journal was her dads. she didn't have time to read it now so she put it in her bag.

    she found another boxes that contained her dads case files, she quickly went though them by date until she found the file with the newest date but the file was empty, somebody had removed the contents of the file. she was disappointed but hoped the answers she was looking for would be in her fathers journal. she then got to last box and it contained some of her dads old navy uniforms. she then found a picture of her mom and dad. her dad was wearing a white navy uniform and he was talking to her mother who was wearing a black dress and she had her arm in a sling and it looked like they were about to leave. she wondered what they were talking about and where they were going and what her mom did to her arm. she put the photo in her bag. she got up of the floor and was about to head for the door when she heard someone coming.

    she picked up her bag and was looking for a place to hide but she couldn't find one

    she picked up her bag and was looking for a place to hide but she couldn't find one. "HPD show me your hands" yelled katsumoto with his gun pointed at her. she knew she was caught and couldn't run this time. she did as she was told. Katsumoto walked over to her and placed her in handcuffs it was at that time she noticed Rick and TC were there too. "Really your arresting me for breaking into my own home?" Questioned Emma. "Never said you were under arrest, that up to your mom on weather or not she wants to press charges." replied Katsumoto as he handed TC Emma's bag. "Then why are you handcuffing me." questioned Emma. "so you cant run again and its also protocol". replied Katsumoto. Katsumoto, Rick and TC took Emma back to the main house where her mother was waiting. "Emma Katherine Magnum, you are in so much trouble" yelled Higgins as she walked over to her daughter. "Katsumoto please uncuff my daughter, I don't wanna have her arrested." informed Higgins. "ok." replied Katsumoto as he uncuffed Emma.

        Emma Grabs her bag from TC and starts to head to her room but was stopped by her mother. "Emma sit down where not done." yelled Higgins. Emma sat down very terrified of her mother. Higgins could be terrifying when she was angry. "I am so incredibly disappointed in your right now, first you run away then you hurt rick and then you break into your own home. do you have anything to say for yourself" asked Higgins. "At least I haven't given up on dad like everyone else in this room has" cried Emma. "No one gave up on your father, we did everything we could to find him." replied Higgins. "Clearly you didn't because he's still alive" yelled Emma. "What do you mean he still alive" questioned Higgins. "I was with JC and Brandon at Kamekona's food truck and I saw him, He was delivering some sort of package. I tried to follow him but I lost him." said Emma.  "How do you know that it was your father." questioned Higgins. "I know what he looks like, he looked older but it was him" replied Emma. they all stood there in silence. "Your don't believe me of course you don't" yelled Emma as she ran off to her room. Higgins tries to run after her daughter but Rick and TC stops her. "Let her go Higgins, Just give her a minute" said Rick. Higgins sits down wondering could her husband be alive after all theses years and if she did enough to try and find him?

ok hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry this took so long its. I will try to get the next chapter up as soon as possible.