Chapter 2

"Shane ran over to them and started to punch carols husband Ed, me and Carl then rushed away from the quarry and back to the camp."

"Are you okay?" Carl asked me as he held my hand.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said. "I just hope my dad and the rest come back."
"They will." Carl said.

"We then saw another guy heading towards us, I didn't know who this guy was, but he had blonde hair, looked to be somewhere in his late 40s, kinda skinny, and kinda tall."

"Hello." The man said.
"My names Matt." He said holding out his hand for us to shake but I never shaked his hand."
"Well um just wanted to say hi." He said. He then winked at me as he walked away."

"That guy gives me weird vibes." I said to Carl.

"Yeah, he's creepy." Carl said.
"The sun is starting to set, let's go around the fire with everyone else." Carl said grabbed my hand.

"As it got dark everyone was gathered around the fire eating fish as everyone talked and laughed."

"They should be back now." I said worriedly.

"They will be back." Lori said putting a hand on my shoulder.
"I hope so."

"Amy then got up from her chair to go pee."

"There's no toilet paper?" I heard amy ask.
"But then she started to scream, i turned around and saw a walker biting her arm, then more walkers started to come towards us everyone then started to scream."

"Lori get him down!"

"We all started to follow Shane but I then heard more gun shots and I saw Glenn, Rick, Tdog and my dad coming out of the woods shooting walkers, then they finally got all the walkers."

"Hailey!!?" I heard my dad yell.

"Dad!" I yelled running towards him.

"Hailey there ya are!" Dad said embracing me into a hug.

"After a while I was with Carl and we where sitting down leaning on the RV it was still dark out and everyone else was asleep."

"Hey Hailey?" Carl said

"Yeah?"

"Um- nevermind."

"Oh okay." I said

"I then yawned and layed my head onto Carl shoulder as I drifted off to sleep."

"They next morning I woke up and my head was still on Carl's shoulder, I got up and woke up Carl. Everyone was awake and they where all huddled around but I don't know why, and also Jim was sitting alone close by us on the side of the RV."

"Carl wake up." I said shaking him.

"I'm awake I'm awake." Carl said.

"Cmon." I said grabbing Carl's hand as we walked over to the group."

"What's goin on?" I asked.

"Well Jim's been bitten." Rick said putting a hand on my shoulder.
"Oh.." I said. Even tho I didn't really know Jim much it still hurt to find out one of our group members had been bitten."

"I then saw my dad run up to Jim with an Axe in his hand as he held it up and then Rick pointed a gun to his head."

"We don't kill the living."
"That's funny coming from a guy who just pointed a gun to my head." Dad said scoffing."

"Me and Carl then walked away from the group and went over to Sophia, she was drawing on a peace of paper so we decided to draw with her. After a while Rick announced that we where going to go to the CDC."

"Dad got into his truck and so did I, I saw Carl and asked if he wanted to ride with us and he said sure so he got into the truck with us as we followed behind everyone heading to the CDC."
"After a long drive we finally made it. Everyone got out of there Cars and started to head to the doors pointing there guns."

"The adults where arguing while me and Carl where behind them, we then saw some walkers heading towards us."

"WALKERS!" Carl yelled.

"PLEASE THERE ARE WOMEN AND CHILD HERE!" Rick yelled.

"Shane then started to pull Rick towards to cars and everyone else was running to the cars until the door opened and there was a blinding white light."