Chapter 2:

One Month Later:

You wake up to Azula sleeping next to you as you awkwardly get out of bed and whispered to yourself " what is a beautiful princess like Azula sleeping with a loser like me.

You: yep it'll totally work.

You got back into bed with Azula and fell asleep once more until the two of you got woke up by the sounds of birds chirping.

Azula: Oh my, it turns out I actually slept with him, I was only joking brain!

You... Uhh...

Azula: Yes, this is not a dream! I was just tired and you looked comfortable.

Azula turned around and blushed as she realized she actually snuggled against you.

You: Woah...

You sat up dumbfounded.

Azula: Well, did it feel good?

You: Yeah... it felt incredibly pleasant.

Azula: Good because it will never happen again.

Azula blushed more as she tossed you your clothes.

Azula: put them on and come eat breakfast.

You put your clothes on and walked to the dining room as two other girls sat by Azula as you sat down on the other side of the table.

???: Who is he? is he your boyfriend or something?

the girl wearing pink asked Azula as you inspected the waffles.

You: Seems edible, won't hurt to try a bite.

???: You like him don't you?

The girl with pale skin said with a smirk.

Azula: Maybe I do, So?

Azula slammed her fists on the table which made you notice as she flared up in blue flames.

You: Should I leave?

Azula: No no, Eat. This here is Ty Lee and Mai.

You resumed eating as the girls watched you.

You: well this has been the most unsettling meal I have ever had and I am glad it happened.

Azula: You weren't excused yet, besides I have a surprise to show you.