Marry me Juliet~

Sunny day, no school. Just peace and quiet.

With Tenma walking around calmly and humming sweetly.

What could go wrong?

Random guy: Hi cutie

Tenma: 'Ugh...' 

Until... It does go wrong...

Tenma: Hi there, how can I help you?

Random guy: *Lifts up Tenma's chin* How about... I buy you a drink?

Tenma: 'Gross...' *Sees something* Sure. But, let me just uh... Go and say goodbye to my friends real quick *Walks away at a very fast pace*

Random guy: *Licking his lips* 'An absolute snack'

As the guy thought of that, he couldn't help but think about all the things he could do to that one little boy.

But suddenly, the said guy felt a pain behind his neck. Before everything faded to black.

~'0'~

The next time the guy woke up, it was due to ice cold water being dumped on him. But his mouth was wrapped up with a cloth, therefore, his scream came out muffled, almost unheard.

But, with that being said, his eyes weren't blindfolded, therefore, he could clearly see what was going on in front of him. Or, more like... Who were standing in front him.

To be exact, it was two boys.

One of them had black hair, with a small pigtail on each side. While the other one, had white hair, tied up in a low ponytail.

They both seemed to be around the same age as the brunet from before, only that... They were different.

They both held a knife in their hands, which sent a freezing cold shiver down his spine. And next thing he knew, all he could feel was pain and blood flowing out of his body

Hakuryuu: Try and learn in your next life, to not take what isn't yours *smirking viciously*

Shuu: It's really a life saving advice, you know? *smiling blankly*

And then, all of a sudden. The bathroom door opened, revealing a familiar brunet, staring at the scene.

Without even thinking twice, the two boys began doing something very much unexpected.

They both began walking up to the brunet, and then...

Shuu: Marry me, 'Juliette'~

Hakuryuu: You'll never have to be alone~

Shuu: I love you and, that's all I really know~

Hakuryuu: I love you and, that's all I really know~

But, all of a sudden, a muffled sound was heard from the background. Completely destroying the mood.

Hakuryuu and Shuu had already turned around. Heart full of anger and ready to end this guy's life for real. When out of nowhere, a knife came flying in like a bullet, stabbing right through the said guy's stomach.

The guy let out a few painful groans, before falling dead on the ground.

With the annoying one already dead, Tenma went past the two other boys to pick up his knife, though he couldn't help himself, but to take a sneaky glance at the shocked expressions of the two boys, while internally snickering.

Once he picked up the knife, he turned around and he gave the boys the most seductive smirk and gaze he could. Making them their faces blush as red as tomatoes.

Hakuryuu and Shuu could both feel the heat creeping onto their faces, with their heart ready to jump out at any second. When all of a sudden, the brunet wrapped his arms around their neck, pulling them down and whispering

Tenma: Even if I like you guys back, I am not yours until you make me~

And with that, the said brunet left the two tomatoes behind. Giving a seductive wink at them, before completely stepping out of the range of their vision

Hakuryuu and Shuu: 'That was Tenma!? So... Freaking... Hot!'

The only thing that circulated through their heads were all pretty much the same. Although, a specific phrase really implanted in their mindset

Hakuryuu and Shuu: 'He is mine! He will be mine!'