Who's charming who?

Anyone who takes notice of the love that certain boys have for a certain brunet, will most likely think that they're the ones who use their charm to get the brunet.

But, can one really say for sure that that's the case?

One time, the boys all teamed up to go against a gang of three guys in an abandoned forest. They seemed to be from their mid twenties to their initial thirties, but boy oh boy, did they do wrong with bothering Tenma once they had eyed him.

The boys definitely had the upper hand, when it came to number. But as for strength, maybe not the best.

They managed to end two of the guys, who were basically sidekicks of their leader. But the leader himself, was much tougher, to say the least. So much so, that he alone managed to corner up all of the boys against one big tree.

The boys thought this would be their end, until a loud shot was heard. They opened their eyes, only to see the leader immediately drop dead on the ground.

When they turned around, they saw the love of their life, the brunet for who they intended to kill behind his back, to get their hands dirty willingly, once again.

After the leader, a.k.a, the last guy of the gang, was officially dead, Tenma turned around. But, before walking away, he turned his head around very slightly, just so that the boys could see the very tip of his nose

"You guys may have charms that could get any girl to drop dead by your feet with just a glance. But, I'm not that easy of a target, even if you dirty your hands for me." Said the brunet, while tapping the back of the gun against his shoulder.

"Also, remember this."

He paused for a moment, turning his head around. And now that the boys could see the brunet's eyes, they were nowhere near the innocent orbs they had come to expect of Tenma. Instead, they were filled with mischief, and dare one say, seduction

"Even the sweetest of angels, can have the sexiest charm one could ever dream of."

And with that, he licked his lips, before walking off into the distance. Leaving a bunch of blushing boys in the forest, unable to comprehend what had just happened

But one thing's for sure, when it comes to charming, I think it's pretty clear who takes the cake.