Night photos

It was past midnight, almost 3 am.

The citizens were asleep, even the streetlights had turned off and called it a day, the only thing left that was visible was the moon, which was shining at its full glory. But not everyone was asleep.

A group of teenage boys were all wide awake. A couple of them had climbed into a certain brunet's bedroom window, while the others were patiently waiting outside.

After a while, the boys who had climbed inside the bedroom came out, with their phones in their hands

Matatagi: "You guys are f*cking slow"

Fei: "Agreed"

Kirino: "Can you blame us? He's just too hard to resist~!"

Shuu: "You guys should've seen him, he looked so peaceful" *daydreaming*

Hakuryuu: "Oh my god... Cut the crap and get to the point! Did you guys get the photos or not!?"

Shindou: "Calm down Hakuryuu, we did get the photos, and we might've also got something else from him~." *Light blush*

Kurama: "I swear, if any of you laid a finger of him, you will not get to see the daylight ever again." *Menacing*

Kariya: "Oh c'mon, who are you kidding? After all, we're all the same for our beloved Tenma~"

Tsurugi: "I only agreed to come with you guys because I want the photos for my own collection, but it doesn't mean we're colleagues"

Kariya: "Yeah, yeah, whatever."

Ibuki: "Just show us the photos already, god dammit!"

Kirino: "Ok, ok, geez" *shows the photos of Tenma on his phone"

Tsurugi: "Absolute angel~"

The rest: "Agreed"

Kurama: "You guys better share the photos to us" *menacing*

Shindou: "Don't worry, we will"

After a while, they all went away, satisfied and daydreaming about their love, but right at that moment, somebody else got up. Someone who was already awake when the boys went into his bedroom

Tenma: 'Maybe I should've kicked them out, but, seeing how crazy they are, it's just so hot~' *light blush*